(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
What do you feel the required stats are to do atziri with this build?

4-5k life 20-30k dps and capped res (75% not including chaos) should be capable of achieving atziri without much difficulty. More than anything Atziri can be achieved with less than these stats and can be failed with double these states, it boils down to your patience and knowledge of the fight.
LightyGaming.com
"
CommodoX wrote:
Can't decide which Bandit reward to take in merci.

1 Endurance Charge or 1 Skill Point, what do you think?

+1 Endurance charge if your self casting enduring cry or in hardcore, +1 skill point if in softcore or just lazy and want the point.
LightyGaming.com
"
I really appreciate this guide.

This may have been asked and answered before, but what is the most important thing to look for in a weapon. Physical damage and attack speed?

High Physical Damage Per Second (Pdps) and High Attack Speed.

My Weapon For Example:

Prefix:

%Physical Hyrbid
%Physical
Flat Physical

Suffix:

Attack Speed
Open Suffix ( Resistance, Dexterity or Strength )
+1-2 to weapon range ( Vagan Master Craft )
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 26, 2015, 3:43:35 AM
"
adamater1 wrote:
What should I upgrade next? Comments on gems?

Your gloves and helm are definitely your weakest pieces, Devotos Devotion is a good unique helm that may serve as an upgrade, for the gloves your just going to have to find some good rares. After that, Kaoms heart > Atziri Disfavor > 6L Atziri Disfavor.
LightyGaming.com
"
DarthCidious wrote:
When it comes to non standard leagues where kaoms is nerfed, do you think its worth losing out on a possible 6 link there as well as resitances for the hp? (the damage is 200 dps for me even running added fire damage which seems marginal)
i got

those 2 to use

If your capped res without your chest there's no reason not to run kaoms heart overall, the damage from kaoms doesn't matter, its always marginal. On most occasions it offers 1.5k+ life which is to much to pass up considering we have no real use for a secondary 6L.
LightyGaming.com
"
Curtsie wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
The build itself is relatively good however it has too much HP and no damage mitigation at all, also the gearing is for standard league getting some of these items on the new leagues will be incredibly expensive/impossible such as Headhunter.

I'm not sure you even looked at any of the build at all, it states nothing is required, people are running this build pretty much copied 99% and it's working very well in the new leagues.

Also, it's a high life armour based melee class with fortify, which is the best mitigation in the game right now.

Hes right, fortify is a staple in all melee builds now and for good reason; 20% less damage from hits.
LightyGaming.com
"
CommodoX wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

For 4 nodes and the price of a socket on my 5L Cyclone setup it is incredibly pointless in it's current form.

20% reduced Damage Taken from Hits doesn't sound pointless to me.

LightyGaming.com
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Why pickup Unreleting and the other 3 nodes around then?

This nodes reduce the coast of auras or heralds?

Or just to leap slam?

I'm new on the game and i trying to understand this choice on tree.

Great Guide!

so its 5 points for

20% life
10 strength
15% reduced mana cost

Its basically to help mitigate the cost of cyclone which gets increased due to being linked with bloodmagic;also for the life which this build eats up. Alternatively we could work our way to the life wheel and grab Constitution which gets us for the same 5 points

24% life
20 strength

Overall the difference isn't severe but the reduced cost in mana will out-way the 4% more life and 10 more strength on a daily basis
LightyGaming.com
Here I am again. I'm currently level 65 in the softcore league (I'm taking it slow) and this build is working great.

Now, I'm no expert and I'm not familiar with every aspect of the game, however I was thinking that Kaom's Heart is really not worth it if it's not legacy.

I'm currently using

and it's already giving me ~500 life (consider the mediocre roll 36% and the fact that I also miss plenty of life nodes of the tree). Then it adds the possibility of having sockets, x% total elemental resistances and (if rolled perfectly) the same amount of armor (+some evasion if you want to grab IR for some reason).

Of course Kaom's adds some fire damage, but I don't think it's really relevant (with Kaom's Primacy 5L I already destroy anything) and it's very expensive.

Am I missing something? Why is this item so used?

Also another thing.

I was using Hatred + HoA + AA and it was working fine, but now I read that the AA mitigation does not apply when I'm spinning.
Too bad. So I was looking to replace it, but whit what? I still wanna use HoA for dps boost, right now I don't have the right gear to run Hatred + haste.
Last edited by Dread_Infernal on Jul 26, 2015, 4:30:01 AM
"
Here I am again. I'm currently level 65 in the softcore league (I'm taking it slow) and this build is working great.

Now, I'm no expert and I'm not familiar with every aspect of the game, however I was thinking that Kaom's Heart is really not worth it if it's not legacy.

I'm currently using

and it's already giving me ~500 life (consider the mediocre roll 36% and the fact that I also miss plenty of life nodes of the tree). Then it adds the possibility of having sockets, x% total elemental resistances and (if rolled perfectly) the same amount of armor (+some evasion if you want to grab IR for some reason).

Of course Kaom's adds some fire damage, but I don't think it's really relevant (with Kaom's Primacy 5L I already destroy anything) and it's very expensive.

Am I missing something? Why is this item so used?

Kaoms Heart offers 500 flat life before scaling. A standard cyclone tree will have 150% life minimum give or take' that offers 1500 life from kaoms heart (( which is a fuck ton )( 3000 life in legacy ))kaoms case. Belly is used often because of its flask benefit, nice life boost and all res, making it popular in newer leagues. A secondary 6L isn't required or needed by any means but if you decided you have something you'd like to run alternatively to cyclone, belly would be the best body Armour to do it in. Other alternatives such as carcass jack, daressos defiance or a well rolled rare also work well.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info