(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I saw you mentioned Facebreakers (only) in the leveling section. I can't really decide between 2H / FB cyclone for my new char. Can you achieve similar performance with a FB RT build in 2.0? Is 2H superior in every way? Great, detailed guide btw.
"
Minizal wrote:
I have a few questions,
1) Would you say there are any substantial changes between classes? I.e. is Marauder the best? I noticed you have 4 class skill trees.
2) Could you give a brief overview on which nodes to get first when leveling? (a leveling passive tree?)
3) Which weapon type would you recommend to play?

1) Maruader > Duelist > Scion (because of jewel slots) > Templar
Marauders just have the best starting area and most point efficiency.

2) Make sure you have resolute techniques before cruel, grab most the starting maruader area then make your way to duelist ( they have the best stuff ).

3) Axe is best since kaoms primacy is super duper good and cheap to get in a new league. They also have the best nodes overall and if you can afford it atziri's disfavor is the best weapon for cyclone aside from a 6t1 mirror'd 2h.
LightyGaming.com
"
Abysssss wrote:
"
Minizal wrote:
I have a few questions,
1) Would you say there are any substantial changes between classes? I.e. is Marauder the best? I noticed you have 4 class skill trees.
2) Could you give a brief overview on which nodes to get first when leveling? (a leveling passive tree?)
3) Which weapon type would you recommend to play?

1) Maruader > Duelist > Scion (because of jewel slots) > Templar
Marauders just have the best starting area and most point efficiency.

2) Make sure you have resolute techniques before cruel, grab most the starting maruader area then make your way to duelist ( they have the best stuff ).

3) Axe is best since kaoms primacy is super duper good and cheap to get in a new league. They also have the best nodes overall and if you can afford it atziri's disfavor is the best weapon for cyclone aside from a 6t1 mirror'd 2h.

Thanks!
Hey, I'm just wondering if you could take a look at this axe cyclone build, I know you've looked at like a 100 other ones but I was still hoping for some feedback on this haha. I've got to cut down some of it and make a leveling tree still but this is pretty close to a level 100 build right now.

http://poeurl.com/zsdBvJi

Biggest thing I'm wondering about is the Bloodless cluster worth giving up a jewel for?
"
simpleMystery wrote:
Hey, I'm just wondering if you could take a look at this axe cyclone build, I know you've looked at like a 100 other ones but I was still hoping for some feedback on this haha. I've got to cut down some of it and make a leveling tree still but this is pretty close to a level 100 build right now.

http://poeurl.com/zsdBvJi

Biggest thing I'm wondering about is the Bloodless cluster worth giving up a jewel for?

Well first off your link doesnt work, BUT! something like this is a good framework for levleing.

The basic rule for cyclone jewels is if its more than 2 passive points away its not worth going for. Bloodless cluster is only worth getting if your getting unwavering stance because you don't have to travel for it, otherwise its inefficient.
LightyGaming.com
"
tomaay wrote:
I saw you mentioned Facebreakers (only) in the leveling section. I can't really decide between 2H / FB cyclone for my new char. Can you achieve similar performance with a FB RT build in 2.0? Is 2H superior in every way? Great, detailed guide btw.

Well there different builds entirely which may sound odd. For FB cyclone you have no weapon so that's one less thing to get, but you need a high % pair of facebreakers (800%cap). flat added physical damage is also much higher valued for FB since that's all your scaling off of basically. Things like abyssus and meginords become almost mandatory. 2H cyclone the main draw is that there are no required pieces of gear. If you want you can use 100% rare which make the build very existing to me in a new league since every rare drop can be a potential upgrade. IF you looking for a more defensive cyclone approach, id suggest max/high block facebreakers. If whirl-winding around killing stuff at a higher risk is what your after, 2h cyclone.

If you do decide facebreakers the link below is to the most detailed and in-depth guide that exists and probably ever will

LightyGaming.com
Woops, passive tree updated.

This is the one with bloodless:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3NDjwS4RNME8kUIBRxF-EYkRo4HM4hVSb4JyAnLytQLPst0i5TMHc1kjkOOlI64TwFPC09_ECgR35N404yUEdYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2hlaPJyqXTtdqx4enrve4x82YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoZgh2qKIozPkFWRzpd5nz6iAKLqplepJ6mUrKqtja5Qr2yvp7c-u-28n702vqfAZsCmwaPEWMT2xq7G2M9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw94mHkUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JF8932SPcy-Ov-Cv5U_mv-jw==

And without:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtB3UJlgthDc0S4RNME8kUIBRxF-EaOBzOIVUm-CcgJy8rUCz7LdIuUzB3NZI5DjrhPAU8LT38QKBHfk3jTjJQR1hjWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWRSZU1lp2hlaPJvO3KpdO12rHfjeHp5aHrve4x82YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUodqiiKMz5BVkc6XeZ8-ogCi6qZXqSepbqmUrKqtja5Qr2yvp7c-u-29Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQTBo8RYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O73zwH_JF8932SPcy-Ov-Cv5U_mv-jw==

Your leveling tree broke as well btw
Last edited by simpleMystery on Jul 10, 2015, 2:22:37 PM
"
simpleMystery wrote:
Woops, passive tree updated.

This is the one with bloodless:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3NDjwS4RNME8kUIBRxF-EYkRo4HM4hVSb4JyAnLytQLPst0i5TMHc1kjkOOlI64TwFPC09_ECgR35N404yUEdYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2hlaPJyqXTtdqx4enrve4x82YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoZgh2qKIozPkFWRzpd5nz6iAKLqplepJ6mUrKqtja5Qr2yvp7c-u-28n702vqfAZsCmwaPEWMT2xq7G2M9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw94mHkUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JF8932SPcy-Ov-Cv5U_mv-jw==

And without:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtB3UJlgthDc0S4RNME8kUIBRxF-EaOBzOIVUm-CcgJy8rUCz7LdIuUzB3NZI5DjrhPAU8LT38QKBHfk3jTjJQR1hjWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWRSZU1lp2hlaPJvO3KpdO12rHfjeHp5aHrve4x82YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUodqiiKMz5BVkc6XeZ8-ogCi6qZXqSepbqmUrKqtja5Qr2yvp7c-u-29Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQTBo8RYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O73zwH_JF8932SPcy-Ov-Cv5U_mv-jw==

Your leveling tree broke as well btw

yeah im going to update everything tonight with the official websites passive trees for every mana/bloodmagic/weapon/class variation.

go without bloodless and more jewels, jewels OP for cyclone if there within 2-3 passive points
LightyGaming.com
Can you please make a leveling tree for the hardcore variant. The build looks awesome but its really hard figuring out what paths to take first, if you could it'd be highly appreciated!
Heyo, Do when I upgrade while leveling ( skill tree ) do I go up or down first>?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info