(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Had to register and post a reply to this great build thread :) Cheers for the build guide, great fun playing melee char after year pause from PoE!
I have my second cyclone guy going in Tempest. RIPped first at 56 level in Act 4 Mines (Cruel), to rare chest containing magic packs and rogue exile, just too tight spot and almost insta-dead. :S

I came to ask which is best way to utilize defensive skills in HC?
First char I was using Leap Slam + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark when leaping to monster packs and then Cyclone + Life Gain on Hit + Fortify + Blood Magic. Ran with Hatred + Herald of Ash / Blood Rage. With 4x Life flasks + Granite Flask.

Any better way to get more defensive in late Cruel HC? or any tips if I did something wrong? :P

New char just started Act 1 cruel... Same cyclone setup/blood rage but instead running Haste + HoA and Leap Slam + Vengeance + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun. Due to not having proper 4 links yet.

Would like to know how others have stayed alive in Tempest HC. Anyway great build this HC marauder axe. Now trying to play pretty safe as I have Kaom's Primacy waiting in stash for level 58!
I am also looking for a guide to Tempest league, is the build listed in the first post good for it?

also what links are good to get besides the cyclone stuff
Lighty i've been doing your build since i started poe which was 1 week ago and now i have +150chaos orbs and doing very well..thank you very much for this friendly build and easy to follow even for me who is idiot to understand these types of games but i did very well because of ur help and the step by step making it like butter..honestly dunno what to say i've been wanting to try new builds but didnt find a build which has 10% of ur work or anything similar to it .. thank you very much bro and i hope to support you as soon as i can.
The build itself is relatively good however it has too much HP and no damage mitigation at all, also the gearing is for standard league getting some of these items on the new leagues will be incredibly expensive/impossible such as Headhunter.
What do you feel the required stats are to do atziri with this build?
Can't decide which Bandit reward to take in merci.

1 Endurance Charge or 1 Skill Point, what do you think?
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
I really appreciate this guide.

This may have been asked and answered before, but what is the most important thing to look for in a weapon. Physical damage and attack speed?
What should I upgrade next? Comments on gems?

When it comes to non standard leagues where kaoms is nerfed, do you think its worth losing out on a possible 6 link there as well as resitances for the hp? (the damage is 200 dps for me even running added fire damage which seems marginal)
i got

those 2 to use
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
The build itself is relatively good however it has too much HP and no damage mitigation at all, also the gearing is for standard league getting some of these items on the new leagues will be incredibly expensive/impossible such as Headhunter.

I'm not sure you even looked at any of the build at all, it states nothing is required, people are running this build pretty much copied 99% and it's working very well in the new leagues.

Also, it's a high life armour based melee class with fortify, which is the best mitigation in the game right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info