(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
xmh911111 wrote:
Thank you for answering my previous question, also thank you for your effort.

I notice the skill tree you provided for Marauder with sword is slightly different than in-game skill tree. On the path from Warrior's blood to Eagle's eye(I made a new char, and it is lvl 15 now, I saw the difference and started to go to the other direction of the sword's passive tree, is this okay?), is this normal?

Could you please take a look. I want to follow your build in 2.0, as you stated this build work with 2.0, right?

Yeah sword is slightly different as it takes the downwards path by marauder, its fine the route you took. It is 2.0 updated for the most part and will be 100% 2.0 updated on the day of release.
LightyGaming.com
"
badwilly wrote:
To jump in, More jewels when you have them is better than less. They have Insane powerlevels when rolled well and can easily make up 2-3 nodes of skill sometimes!

4-5 Jewels is a sweet spot for many builds, with scion builds using 5-7 in alot of scenarios!

my lvl 80 Build roughly
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/zr8KvKF

you didn't allocate the jewel slot east of marauder and resolute technique but yeah looks pretty good. The Armour nodes that lead to a jewel are hard to say if there worth it or not, that may be a stretch.
LightyGaming.com
"

beamKa_RU

so life leech from rings and amulet will be enough? couse 5l will be cyclone-fortify-bm-fasterAtack-meleePhysDmg and i forget about immortal call- endurinf cry. in 2.0 it is useless or not? couse i hear that cwdt will not work with ec

Life leech from rings can be attained although that's unreliable. Overall you will have bloodrage and some on the passive tree. Life gain on hit is also very useful early to midgame. cwdt setup for IC EC is basically dead. IC still works although its been gutted. Self casting in a four link is still a legitimate option ( cry - echo - call - inc duration ) especially for atziri.
LightyGaming.com
hmm, but where can i get charges for ic without ec (except curse and some uniques)?
or you mean selfcast enduring cry and immortal call?
Last edited by beamKa_RU on Jul 9, 2015, 7:51:26 PM
"
beamka_RU wrote:
hmm, but where can i get charges for ic without ec (except curse and some uniques)?
or you mean selfcast enduring cry and immortal call? lol, i think, its waste of time

Self casting EC IC on high level maps is one way, Vengeance + endurance charge on melee stun, Warlords Mark. In many cases just casting Enduring cry + echo and having Vengeance + endurance charge on melee stun or Warlords Mark to sustain them and not immortal call is better. To just have a constant 5-7 charges.
LightyGaming.com
I'm 99% sure that echo doesn't work with enduring cry anymore. It's spell echo and enduring cry isn't a spell anymore. Self casting enduring cry is still very viable though, you just won't hit max endurance charges right away anymore.
Last edited by Biscos on Nov 17, 2016, 7:41:32 PM
"
simpleMystery wrote:
I'm 99% sure that echo doesn't work with enduring cry anymore. It's spell echo and enduring cry isn't a spell anymore. Self casting enduring cry is still very viable though, you just won't hit max endurance charges right away anymore.

yep yep just reconfirmed this myself. I would suggest self casting EC + IC for higher level mapping and definitely Apex of Sacrifice but I don't think it will be a staple in cyclone as it once was, thanks to fortify imo.
LightyGaming.com
"
yankalalala wrote:
"
Abysssss wrote:
"
yankalalala wrote:
Just some questions since I'll be doing a cyclone build on my marauder after 2.0.
How do you think it'll be with the life leech nerf? Would you say Lgoh > ll?

Also, would you consider it stupid to sacrifise some notes to get Iron reflexes?
Last question, what is your opinion on jewel sockets? Is it enough with one as you took,
or wouldnt it be more beneficial taking more even though the cost of the notes,
since they can be quiet good? Thanks in advance if you bother replying.

I will ALWAYS reply to any post on anything with my name on it, I check all my shit 24/7.
Jewels are overpowered for cyclone and melee in general, if you can afford to roll them well. There are 4-5 within reach of the basic cyclone tree that I suggest getting. The last iteration of the tree will be updated 30 minutes after there released ( in case ggg changes anything last minute ). Iron reflexes is maybe worth it only because bloodrage deals physical damage now. With the new bloodrage I would suggest running that and lgoh until you feel its not performing well enough in single target situations, Most likely in higher level maps. The higher your damage the more enticing life leech is, so for starting off in a new league, lgoh will be your best bet.

Thanks for the answer. I plan to use my Atziris Disfavour Axe for this, 6 linked. Which gems would you recommend for all of the 6 links? And would you say 3-4 jewel sockets is a decent amount?
Looking forward to see ur thread updated after patch, I will make waiting my tree untill I have seen ur updated one, since I am new to cyclone. Also, awesome to see how you reply to everyone!

The updated tree's are up and Disfavor is the best cyclone weapon aside from a "mirror" weapon. Jewels are supper strong because of the prefixes for melee, I listed the potential prefix and suffix rolls in the "jewel" section of the guide. But basically a jewel slot for cyclone is worth like 3-4 passives. So any time there within 1-2 passive points reach its worth grabbing them. I believe there are 4-5 within range of the basic framework of any 2h cyclone tree. Scion gets a few more available due to there starting area. As for gems Cyclone + faster attacks + melee phys + addedfire + bloodmagic and the 6th can be one of a few things. Depending on how you feel about it , lifeleech / life gain on hit / weapon elemental damage / fortify; or even a blue socket for conc effect and increased aoe for mapping and single target flexibility.
LightyGaming.com
I have a few questions,
1) Would you say there are any substantial changes between classes? I.e. is Marauder the best? I noticed you have 4 class skill trees.
2) Could you give a brief overview on which nodes to get first when leveling? (a leveling passive tree?)
3) Which weapon type would you recommend to play?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info