(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
VaroxExile wrote:
To be honest guys, i've got a much better version of Cyclone.

Minotaur in <5 seconds.

https://plays.tv/video/59d2cd1d198c58c667/minotaur-in-5-seconds?from=user

Wow !

Do you have a build guide posted somewhere?
"
GruntZilla wrote:

Where would you guys go from here? What should I upgrade next?

Steel rings with Shrieking Essence of Contempt.

I'd personally drop Arctic Armour and run Cyclone off mana, its way too easy in 2017. BM is good for when you are starting out and dont want to deal with mana, but at your level, you should move past that. That will let you use another dps gem, which is going to be a huge DPS boost.

Also.. boots with 30% ms. Its huge. Cyclone will reach its destination faster, allowing you to start again faster giving you more initial hits.
"
VaroxExile wrote:
To be honest guys, i've got a much better version of Cyclone.

Minotaur in <5 seconds.

https://plays.tv/video/59d2cd1d198c58c667/minotaur-in-5-seconds?from=user

You are playing a crit version of Cyclone with an abyssus and a 5% crit base weapon. So yeah, maybe your version works for minotaur, but its already much more expensive than RT cyclone, while somehow being not that optimal.

Its kinda of odd to say "hey guys, this beginner build which you can make for 100 chaos isnt as good as my 35-50 exalt build" ... well... of course it isn't. But you've spent 100x more on this gear. On top of that, you have no accuracy and you are using the incorrect enchantment (cyclone dmg, it should be 15% attack speed). So your crit build will do more damage than an RT build, but will be far outmatched by more optimized crit builds.

If you're gonna go crit sword, why not make yourself a proper crit exquisite blade which can not only match Forge in DPS, but offer higher base crit, crit multi, attack speed, weapon range (3/4) and STILL give you hatred and herald of ash on top of that.
Last edited by Samir316 on Oct 12, 2017, 1:30:20 PM
"
Samir316 wrote:

Its kinda of odd to say "hey guys, this beginner build which you can make for 100 chaos isnt as good as my 35-50 exalt build" ... well... of course it isn't.

The expensive part is the 6l starforge, be it a crit build or not.

5% crit starforge is quickly turned into 40-50% crit chance, which is all you need.
Use a diamond flask, up to 60-75%.

And then you get some crazy extra damage, in case of starforge, even more extra damage, because you can then shock anything in the game.

RT is for lazy people who don't want to invest.
You can up your DpS on any weapon type by a significant amount by going crit.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Ok so I have to drop an aura to recast my golem,any easy way?lm on Xbox BTW.

Working on a 6link chest, anywhere else to improve?
"

Working on a 6link chest, anywhere else to improve?

Everything?

Get a better axe.
Get better flasks.
Get 75+ life on all gear pieces.
Craft life instead of armour on your gloves.
(also not sure if the essence craft is worth it when the rest of the item is very mediocre)
Get a cyclone enchant on your helmet.
Flat physical damage on all 3 jewelry pieces.
Get increased duration on your IC.
Get a basalt flask.
Find some intelligence so you can level up your vulnerability.
Get quality gems.
Get a better chest piece.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Hello there.

First of all, I really like this guide and reading through the discussions in the thread.
I'd love to hear other opinions on the "Vitality Void" notable.

I currently run it on my physical cyclone slayer to reach a leech cap of 43%,
but it takes up 5 passive points just for that 5% extra.
I have no use for the additional life leech, mana leech (BM keystone) or dex...
The additional frenzy charge also isn't too great imho as the damage for mapping is perfectly fine with 3 charges up and I have no way to generate them @ guardians or shaper where dps really matters.

That would free up 7 points to either
- pick up 28% max life + 40 Str via "Devotion" and the two remaining 4% life nodes. That also compensates for some of the lost leech cap (roughly 8.5k to 9.2k life with current gear)
- get some permanent dps nodes (not sure which ones are most efficient)
- the attack speed cluster and jewel socket near the scion life wheel (probably only with perfect jewels)

Link to tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwQ8BQgFE0UcRXsGJEbqiFVIWAlvCefLIUuUzGeNZI5DjpSOuE7tjwFPC09_ECgR35J1U3jUEdXVFhjWhpeE18_YVJjF2VNaFhoZWjybydyqXTtdPF2rHh6eu982YE6ggeDX4PMhNmE74VShaeGYIa0h2qJ2IqzivCMz49gk6iXeZpqogClNaZXqSeplK2Nr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmwQfEFcT2xq7KkM9-02_XfteW2L3ZYdl82sHbT9w937_gw-RR6UbqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yRfJa82_z3fVh9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=OriginalWSC&characterName=WSC_Oida

I know that basically anything works but what do you veterans think would be the most efficient use of points and is "Vitality Void" worth a 5 point investment?
Hi,

I'm using the Tidebreaker jugg version of this build. It's not super fast but I have a lot of fun clearing t11-12 maps.

I was wondering if my current gem setup is good. I'm using:
Cyclone + add phys + add fire + ruthless + concetrated + blood magic (running Hatred+Herald+Arctic Armour).

The question is: what do you think about putting Fortify in there and using Unyielding instead of Unbreakable?

Many thanks,
Marcin
Is Ancestral Warchief better than Ancestral Protector for Cyclone builds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info