(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

OK thanks for the carification.
Dudes i'm using the Vaal Ground Slam Gem Skill, but now i changed my weapon and cant use it anymore.

Any idea for another High AoE, Vaal skil?
Followed your build, had so much fun! I have a few questions,
1. I'm using 5L cyclone + blood magic+ physical dmg
+ fortify + added fire, I'm not using LOH because my base leech 1.35 and plus blood rage seems to be enough, do you think I should use faster attack instead of added fire as my 5th? I tried but faster attack gives me a little less damage than added fire.
2. Also, I only run 2 auras, hatred is must, but which should be my second? Ash or Haste? I've been using Ash, because it gives me more dmg( toolkit). Suggestions please:) thank you!
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
I have just opted out of soverignty and the chaos life nodes.

my stats before i did it.
Armour-4.9k
Life regen-544 a second
HP - 8024

My stats after i respecd the points else where
Armour-6.1k
Life regen-710 a second
HP-8250--------------------------------- I lost 500dps

I'm still deciding if i wan't to run Hatred and Haste or Hatred and Herald of ash.
At the moment i'm running Hatred and Haste i like the move speed but ash gives more dps.
but i need to use this with Hatred and Haste

so i have enough mana left to run this gem combo

And so i have the mana to use Leap slam in this gem combo

Leap slamming into packs and getting full endurance charges is the goods Vengance keeps them up.
But if i ditch Haste and use Herald i can probably opt out of Champion of the cause and the other 2 nodes and respec them else where dunno yet i will have a tinker around with it some more.
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
finally Belly seems to be available for a decent price
and that case I'll be able to keep my gem set up
do you tested if IC has some advantage over EC always up?

cwdt(1/0) + immortal call(1/20) + increased duration (20/20) lasts about 1 second with 0 charges

Overall unless your casting enduring cry yourself constantly with warlords mark and endurance charge on melee stun linked to something..

Id suggest overall your better off having a constant amount of endurance charges 3-7, your call how many you want to spec into, I seldom have trouble maintaining my 3 from endurance charge on melee stun + vengeance + stun.
LightyGaming.com
"
Viese wrote:
Opinions on the following gem setup lighty?

Keep in mind this is with Koam's heart.

Cyclone/Faster attacks/blood magic/increased melee phys/fortify/added fire damage

4 link = CWDT/Immortal call/INC duration/ (Spare socket = Herald of ash/
4 link = Vaal Cyclone/Life on hit/fortify/ (Spare socket = bloodrage)
4 link = Vengeance/Stun/End charge ons tun/ (Spare socket = Hatred)

It works similair of not better then the old cwdt. higher enduring cry = more end charges when not casting immortal call.
the only thing u lose is leap slam, BUT my weapon swap is whirling blased, faster attacks with 2x brightbeak for super speed.

with a doryani's i have capped resist, 6k life, 76% phys dmg reduction with 3 end charges, 3 second immortal calls, and 18k dps with a 5link.

Also, i took away the hp/chaos ress nodes for the Soul and steel nodes cause they are better.
And possibly changing the aura nodes for endurance charges.

Opinions?

Gear:
"

Looks pretty good overall, check my passive trees i updated as i think they will fit what your going for better now, also if possible you can throw blood rage into your weapons 6th slot and run a second vaal cyclone, will help with group mapping more than you'd think.
LightyGaming.com
"
bosis1 wrote:
Lightning coil > kaons heart?

Lightning coil seems to be extremely useful from what I can see late game. And u can still hit 7.5 k hp with it. Wouldn't that be better than kaoms. Seeing lots of cycloners goon kaoms but I would think coil is better

I don't think its needed really, you could def go lightning coil + purity of lightning if you wanted, nothing wrong with it, i personally value the life more than the conversion and chance to become shocked later on, ive been running a fair amount of 80+ maps and having a large life pool over the conversion method just seems safer nowadays, although it really boils down to preference. The only thing i seem to have a problem with is the boss from Village Ruin Map, but that seems to be everyone as hes WAY fucking overtuned.
LightyGaming.com
"
blastarus wrote:
So I'm thinking of dumping sovereighty and all the nodes leading up to it.

The costs of running 2 50% aura's:
7 skill points
2 jewel slots(for dex and more reduced mana)
You gain(when running haste):
16% attack speed
8% movement

I think those 7 points+jewel spots can be used better. Thoughts?

Check the current skill tree from my recent guide update, covers and agrees with 90% of this.
LightyGaming.com
"
shiftnative wrote:
"
blastarus wrote:
So I'm thinking of dumping sovereighty and all the modes leading up to it.

The costs of running 2 50% aura's:
7 skill points
2 jewel slots(for dex and more reduced mana)
You gain(when running haste):
16% attack speed
8% movement

I think those 7 points+jewel spots can be used better. Thoughts?

I thought the same thing, here is my build at the moment. Not sure how efficient my changes are and I'd love some feedback/tips (I'm using a marohi)

Passive skill tree build

Check my current passive trees since the guide update but overall I would drop versatility and maybe berserking, def get hematophagy.
LightyGaming.com
"
biomuesli wrote:
Update: changed some stuff around, lost the Kongor and went for something faster got some IIR because droprates.

Currently running 24k (selfbuffed - no flask) in a 5l, 30k with Taste:

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlg48FCAUcRZvGF0YkRo4IVUhYCcgJy8shSz7Mok26DkOOlI62DwFQKBGaUd-SHhQR1dUV-JZ81oaXhNfP2FSZU1mnmjycg9yqXTtdn92rHfleu97jHzZfuCCB4KbhMSE2YTvhVKGYIdqiiKKs5BVkGyTqJd5mjueV5_fogCpJ6mUrKqtja3xvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsVTz37ZYdl82sHcMtw942rkUeoY6wntIO8O707vfPAf9zL46_rS?accountName=biomuesli&characterName=Hau_Drauf_Wie_Nix

Will update stuff when I get my 6l.

Also: wooot?

Spec out of hard knock (30 int node) and use those 2 points to grab the jewel slot near marauder, use brute force to convert 70 of your str to int ( 90ish int overall ) and that should cover all your int problems. Drop precision and do the same 2 point jewel maneuver for fluid motion to convert 70 str to dex ( 90 ish dex overall ). Grats on the fishing rod you lucky bastard!
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info