(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Iamandre wrote:
Stupid question but... how can I use the Utility skills if using 2 auras and 100% reserved mana and no Blood Magic?

Also, can someone recommend me a "next step" besides leveling taking a look at my character?

Link them with Blood Magic Support Gem.
"
kolopos wrote:
"
Iamandre wrote:
Stupid question but... how can I use the Utility skills if using 2 auras and 100% reserved mana and no Blood Magic?

Also, can someone recommend me a "next step" besides leveling taking a look at my character?

Link them with Blood Magic Support Gem.

And which one of the supports gem would you suggest to take off to use Blood Magic?
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
No.. what I am asking is, how will you be able to use Frency Charges. What are the requirments to activate it when you have nodes placed on it. That's what I am asking. Or is it just hitting the monsters and suddenly you gain a charge?

blood rage. have all 3/4 after mob pack.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Any suggestions what upgrades should I get? Currently lv81 and doing yellow maps just fine, but I'm not sure where to go from here, don't have too much currency yet tho
"
Any suggestions what upgrades should I get? Currently lv81 and doing yellow maps just fine, but I'm not sure where to go from here, don't have too much currency yet tho

Just get better stuff over time, once you have the currency for it, or just some lucky drops.

Higher life on gear (~80 on EVERY piece).
Flat phys damage on jewelry.
A 6L.
A better sword.

You'll be fine.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Aug 13, 2017, 7:15:05 AM
Is this build strong enough to farm uber lab?
"
Rustic22Chaos wrote:

JAGGERNAUT - YES. other? must be carefull. Bers with vaal pact - no.

i think i`ll drop this build for now. bosses at hi lvl tiers too hard now.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
Rustic22Chaos wrote:

Yeah definitely. I'm running a cycloner Slayer and have had zero deaths and problems in uber labs so far.
So do you guys think running BM passive with starforge is viable ? That would net a lot of health, you can still use arctic armour (I think ? there may even be a better aura ?), and freeing up BM gem slots means you can run a lot of sweet stuff
"
Completed 12 ChallengesRustic22Chaos wrote:

Yeah definitely. I'm running a cycloner Slayer and have had zero deaths and problems in uber labs so far.

Hi, could you please show how you've build your Slayer; items and passives and such?

I myself have tried to follow the guide but am getting beaten up bad at T4 maps and have no way to complete the "merciless" version of labyrinth. I lack both in dps and survivability :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info