(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

is this really good in patch 3.0? i am thinking about it too for the new remake cyclone they are gonna do, slayer? or raider? leaning on the slayer side
Last edited by ToBuriTisSobas on Aug 6, 2017, 9:33:40 AM
"
is this really good in patch 3.0? i am thinking about it too for the new remake cyclone they are gonna do, slayer? or raider? leaning on the slayer side

Yea I also can't decide what's better.. the speed from raider or leech from slayer :(
Be water, my friend.
Im making a slayer and i have to ask, why the savagery point? (+1 frenzy charges)

how we get frenzy charges with cyclone?
I choosed juggernaut but was it a good choice? I have some doubts :/
"
xonsuns wrote:
Im making a slayer and i have to ask, why the savagery point? (+1 frenzy charges)

how we get frenzy charges with cyclone?

You have Blood Rage active constantly. That skill and it's upkeep are essential.
Would you mind giving some guidance regarding passive tree progression, ie, what to take when?
Would you mind giving some guidance regarding passive tree progression, ie, what to take when?
Last edited by KeiserRotten on Aug 6, 2017, 11:22:18 AM
Last time I played this build (during Breach League) there was a big emphasis on Fortify. Now I don't see it anywhere in the build guide, why is that? Is there some other defensive measure taken to account for its removal or are we just going to be a little more fragile for this league?
following this build in new leaguage.

working GREAT thxs !

What is minimal level to try uber lab (iam beserker)?
Last edited by moooff on Aug 6, 2017, 1:11:07 PM
I decided to go back to this build as my starter for harbinger and I pretty much steamrolled all the content. Didin't even die to any of the bosses from act 5 onwards. What i did was level using cleave for AOE and molten strike for single target until i got sunder. from there, i went sunder with AP until i got cyclone and AW. finished all 10 acts with a 4L cyclone with melee damage, faster attacks, added fire as support and AW with maim, melee attacks and conc effect.

as for gear, I was mostly self-found except for my weapons. I used the rare rustic+2h weapon+blacksmith recipe twice until i was at level 28. from there, i bought a geofri's baptism, upgraded to rigwald's charge once my level allowed me to equip it, and finally a kaom's primacy. total cost of upgrade was roughly 13C. 1C for the geofri's, 3C for the rigwald's and 9C for the kaom's primacy as i got a +199%phys roll within the first 24 hours of the league. I was also lucky enough that carnage heart dropped for me at the gardens in act 3.

my POB stats when i fought kitava were as follows - 3.9k life, 33.5k dps on cyclone, 26k dps on AW.

as for ascendancies, I went slayer, opting to get bane of legends for normal then respeccing to endless hunger and brutal fervor once i did cruel lab as the primacy already had culling strike and I wanted to focus on survivability. the result was a rolfstomp through act 8 onwards. since i already had insane dps, the ascendancy passives allowed me to literally spin around any boss while tanking all of their attacks. basically, as long as I wasn't hit by a one-shot, i could pretty much outleech all of the damage taken, even by the act bosses.

as for skill tree progression, I started out by pathing to master of arena then art of the gladiator. from there I went through the destroyer node then golem's blood. I then took hematophagy and rushed to resolute technique in preparation for my shift to cyclone

. once i got my 4l cyclone, I picked up revelry to take care of mana sustain. a 4l cyclone costs 23 mana so sustain was mandatory. from there, I went to barbarism, butchery, born to fight, and heart of warrior. once I got my rigwald's charge, I specced out of revelry and took the life and mana leech and mana leech nodes near spirit void. this allowed me to sustain my cyclone on both packs and single target.

from there, i pathed through sanctity, discipline and training, retribution and amplify for life and damage. I also took wrecking ball at this time for extra damage. once I got my kaom's primacy, that's when i took the nodes of the axe damage wheel, going for cleaving first. I also respecced the pure mana leech node as my damage was enough for 0.4% leech to keep my mana topped up. from there, I went to the scion life wheel and bloodless for more life which also increases leech rate as leech rate is based on 2% of your maximum life. As it now stands, i'll be focusing on my life now that i am in maps. currently, i have only 137% from my tree which is pretty low. i aim for around 180+ which i'll hit by the time i reach level 80

I chose slayer and the leech ascendancy passives mainly for survivability through leech. currently, path of building puts my unbuffed leech rate at 1925hp/s, way above my life leech cap of 1488hp/s in comparison, a 20q catalyzed divine life flask heals for 617hp/s. as it stands, i recover hp at more than double the rate of a life flask. add to that my life regen, which POB puts at 552hp/s, i'm basically healing myself for half of my life pool every second whenever i'm attacking.

current items. please note that all of them are self-found except for the primacy thus the shit-level gear

Last edited by anton2k4 on Aug 6, 2017, 2:05:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info