(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Really enjoying this build so far! I just bought devoto's today, and im really liking that - it seemed to greatly help with my Dex issue freeing up a jewel slot.

I am saving my currency for a good chest piece. You say Kaom's heart is the best one.. Will that increase my DPS much, or is it mostly all about the HP?

Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

Nice devotos! kaoms is all about that life and overall a secondary 6s isnt needed. Kaoms on average will grants 1.5k life at lv 90 ish which is tremendous.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 19, 2015, 9:21:37 PM
"
scrooge999 wrote:
"
Eza0o07 wrote:
Decoy totem isnt working with CwDT. I checked the levels of each gem. Whats up with that? Works on temp chains fine

After the 2.0 patch, totems aren't cast any more but placed (using totem placement speed). I was sad to see it as well.

LightyGaming.com
"
Viese wrote:
Regarding weapons, axes/maces/swords what would eventually be the best? i see people reach 15k dps with mauls, yet with HoA/htred and a atziri's promise i barely reach 11k. things die instanrly regardless. but are maces far superior?

"

My current gear at lvl 80 gives me 5.1k hp, capped resistances. positive chaos res, and 11k dps with buffs, bloodrage and atziri's flask up.

what's the next step, i got roughly 10ex in currency, dont feel like the kaoms heart is neccesary atm breezing through yellow 74 maps. any advice on where to go next. and wehter axes or maces?

Maces are a better far down the line but ignore that for now, best thing to do is 6s and attempt to 6l that kaoms primacy, stop at 5l of course. Get a kaoms heart as-well. Forget herald of ash and just run hatred and haste and drop the aura nodes, should save you 9 points overall.
LightyGaming.com
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Viese wrote:
Regarding weapons, axes/maces/swords what would eventually be the best? i see people reach 15k dps with mauls, yet with HoA/htred and a atziri's promise i barely reach 11k. things die instanrly regardless. but are maces far superior?

"

My current gear at lvl 80 gives me 5.1k hp, capped resistances. positive chaos res, and 11k dps with buffs, bloodrage and atziri's flask up.

what's the next step, i got roughly 10ex in currency, dont feel like the kaoms heart is neccesary atm breezing through yellow 74 maps. any advice on where to go next. and wehter axes or maces?

Get at least a 5 link either chest or weapon

LightyGaming.com
"
cutriet wrote:
Hey Lighty great build. Right now I have a Koam's Primacy but i just recently pick up a 6link 2hand sword. Should i try to 6l the koam or craft the sword. If i were to craft the sword can you tell me how you get 2 phys dmg mod on your. Thx a bunch

depends on the swords item level but chaos spamming is the fastest way honestly, to get high prefix tiers your going to be alteration spamming for either flaring or tyrannical or conquerors roll. Then regal and hope to hit either the 2 you didn't alteration into, then you master craft the last missing on, also celebration the T1 attack speed is the only desired suffix. Stick with kaoms if its 5l imo.
LightyGaming.com
"
Is it worth trying to get my Kaom's Primacy to 5 or six linked?
Or should I rather try to get a good rare axe first?
Lvl 75 currently
\

Kaoms primacy will outway most rare axes and only cost a few chaos so id roll with that and 6s then go for 5l/6l. Eventually you can get a dope rare or save up for atziri disfavor.
LightyGaming.com
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Is it worth trying to get my Kaom's Primacy to 5 or six linked?
Or should I rather try to get a good rare axe first?
Lvl 75 currently

I'm currently 84 and still using Kaom's, personally I'd 5L Kaoms

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 19, 2015, 9:30:33 PM
"
Viese wrote:
What are the min requirements to run atziri with this build? as in hp/dps/specific items NEEDED!!

capped res , 4.5-5k life and 15-17k dps is safe
LightyGaming.com
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Viese wrote:
What are the min requirements to run atziri with this build? as in hp/dps/specific items NEEDED!!

I did it yesterday with 4k HP, 16k tooltip cyclone DPS

LightyGaming.com
"
biomuesli wrote:
Hey this is an awesome build,

I made some changes to include frenzy charges, as they give a lot of dps (more modifier)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlg48FCAUcRhdGjghVSFgJy8shTKJOQ46UjrYPAVAoEd-SHhQR1dUV-JZ81oaXhNfP2FSZU1o8nIPcql07XZ_dqx35Xrve4x82X7gggeCm4TEhNmE74VShmCHaoqzkFWQbJOol3maO55Xn9-iAKknqZSsqq2NrfG9Nr6nwGbApsVTz37ZYdl82sHcMtw95FHqGOsJ7SDvDu9O73zwH_cy-Os=?accountName=biomuesli&characterName=Hau_Drauf_Wie_Nix
, doing 12k buffed atm @ lvl 68:

Gear
Spoiler

next steps:

- level (doing higher maps within exp penalty atm no problems running higher maps) --> working on it
- get a taste of hate (reduction + dmg) --> done

- get a better weapon (this one I got for 5c, but aiming for 450dps or more
- cap res --> done (smaller changes in gear)
- get better weapno --> done

- devotos for movement speed

dmg is up to 18k self-buffed without flask

Anyway, awesome build, leveling was a breeze, too.

Muesli

Also, while leveling that dropped, can you cyclone-fish?

Gear looks pretty good so far, grats on taste of hate. Not sure if 4% more damage is better than executioner but do you son. Devotos is great and kongors isn't to shabby (saves you 1 passive point lmao) but its attack speed is kinda meh overall.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info