Ignore this post, answered my own question
Last edited by AnaxoT9k on Jan 22, 2017, 3:41:41 PM
"
cerberus20 wrote:
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
cerberus20 wrote:
I'm currently looking for upgrades too. I got around 40k dps (on paper, probably more with all buffs running) with hatred and herald of ash and am just looking for potential upgrades. All suggestions are welcome.

Get rid of life on hit, it's not really useful anymore for you. Weapon elemental will give you a decent boost to damage or use conc effect/increased area. When you get 6 link I'd use both weapon elemental & conc effect/increased area

The fortify nodes (rampart) is not really good either. Use these points and invest in splitting strikes instead.

Use bloodrage gem ?

I've switched the life on hit out with weapon ele, it gave about a 25% boost on sheet (40k to 50k)

I've got around 100 chaos currently, which i want to use on some improvements, I assume another axe might be good, but which? other suggestions welcome too

atziri disfavor or a gg rare
"
Ratedetar wrote:

atziri disfavor or a gg rare

Atziri disfavor still costs around 3 times the current currency I have, so that's not gonna be an option
A rare 5l or 6l might be the way to go then.

Another thing I'm struggling with, is getting past t11+ bosses. It's like even though I have max resistances and 6.7k hp, they just melt me. So I'm kinda open for stuff that can boost my defensive abilities too...
Last edited by cerberus20 on Jan 22, 2017, 6:04:51 PM
Thanks for the guide!

I love this build and it got me to T16,near 1 shot all trash mobs and I was able to kill minotaur and also I was able to half - face tank Izaro in uber lab.

However the T16 fight was tough and I dont see myself getting anywhere near a shaper kill.
Any advise on that? Without vaal pact, anything to improve leech for sustained boss fight? (aiming for shaper)
Hey, absolute Noob here who just started this build.

I would like to know if this build really does work well with all 2h Melee skills?
Cyclone does look fun, but I´d like to experiment a bit once I am of a higher level.

Edit: To clarify, is this build a solid foundation for melee skills in general?

Thanks so much
Last edited by Zabura on Jan 24, 2017, 11:58:13 AM
Hello all. I was just curious on what my dps should look like for this build? Currently lvl 85 with a dps of 8k, which does scale to around 13k when my buffs and charges are stacked. However I feel like this is rather low. I ran a couple t11 maps and an atziri run...to a pretty horrific endings. Didn't actually make it to atziri, died to that freak of a women and her two friends.
Which is the best ascendancy class for this build and why?
"
Zabura wrote:
Hey, absolute Noob here who just started this build.

I would like to know if this build really does work well with all 2h Melee skills?
Cyclone does look fun, but I´d like to experiment a bit once I am of a higher level.

Edit: To clarify, is this build a solid foundation for melee skills in general?

Thanks so much

Hey,

yes, u can do literally every Melee Skill u want. Some better then the others but it will work.

"
Which is the best ascendancy class for this build and why?

There is no "best" Ascendency. U can go Chieftain for a Ignite Version or u take Berserker cause of the Leech and the Damage or like me go Juggernaut for the extra Survival. Or whatever u prefer the most.
"
Hello all. I was just curious on what my dps should look like for this build? Currently lvl 85 with a dps of 8k, which does scale to around 13k when my buffs and charges are stacked. However I feel like this is rather low. I ran a couple t11 maps and an atziri run...to a pretty horrific endings. Didn't actually make it to atziri, died to that freak of a women and her two friends.

It is pretty low. U should try to get at least a 5 or better 6 link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info