(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Are all of your listed ascendancy choices about the same in power or do you prefer certain ones over others?
Do you think you can make a video for a recent version? For 2.4-2.5 of PoE?
"
Korach wrote:

He's waiting for 2.5, which isn't out yet.
One of the best guides on this forum!

My question concerns the Cyclone setup.

I am thinking of going Duelist Champ with probably Axes but I don't know what gem setup i should go with in end game.

Cyclone-BM-MeleePhys-AddedFire-FasterA-WeaponEle is the one that is suggested in the guide if i understand it right.

But I really like the idea of swapping Inc AOE and Conc Effect for bosses. The 59% more Area damage for bosses seems juicy and the Inc AOE must be good for clear speed when I don't need max dps.

Is that totally wrong and what gem should I remove from the original setup? Faster Attack? Weapon Elemental Damage?

Totally awesome guide and Good luck in the upcoming league.
"
maxwolfie wrote:
"
Korach wrote:

He's waiting for 2.5, which isn't out yet.

"
Superjeenius wrote:
Are all of your listed ascendancy choices about the same in power or do you prefer certain ones over others?

I will make a vid once 2.5 patch notes come out listing all the changes to 2H RT melee in every configuration, any info on the guide now is for now and can drastically change in a few days during patch. As of now slayer>Berserker>champion/jugg>scion, that could change in a few days.
LightyGaming.com
whats your view on facebreakers in this build? does it work with totems?

Patch Notes are out and the only real buff to cyclone is the "Increased the range of all melee weapons. This is also a significant buff to the radius of Cyclone" which is nice for aoe and slayer wasn't nerfed....but armour and life weren't buffed. I'll do a full video tonight summing up my thoughts on 2.5 for 2H RT Melee in general.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 29, 2016, 8:09:24 PM
Hey Lighty,

I would really really love to do a raider cycloner with the ascendant changes. anyway you could post a tree for them? Thinking to copy your duelist tree and travel from the ranger attack speed area. Bit of a noob though, so not sure if attk spd is good for cyclone.

Rompster
"
Rompster wrote:
Hey Lighty,

I would really really love to do a raider cycloner with the ascendant changes. anyway you could post a tree for them? Thinking to copy your duelist tree and travel from the ranger attack speed area. Bit of a noob though, so not sure if attk spd is good for cyclone.

Rompster

Yep im planning adding it to the ascendancy list along with tree and ascendancy choices.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Rompster wrote:
Hey Lighty,

Rompster

Yep im planning adding it to the ascendancy list along with tree and ascendancy choices.

This is close to what I would do, I may tweak it a bit but it looks solid
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info