(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Waiting on patch notes and further updates before making my patch 2.5 update for the guide. We can expect to see 15 new uniques each with there own upgrade versions, hopefully a few 2H RT viable. Possible tree and ascendancy changes for Duelist & Marauder, most likely slayer nerfs. Look forward to seeing what's released over the new few days.

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
"
etacarinae32 wrote:
Guys, forgive me for this question but what is the meaning of 'Sti'?

In what context or where in the guide did you see that acronym
LightyGaming.com
Please ignore my message 😊
I use google translate to enter the forums when i am at work :)
and google translate 'its' as 'sti':))
Sorry to bother you.

Thanks for the great guide by the way 👍
"
Lighty wrote:
"
etacarinae32 wrote:
Guys, forgive me for this question but what is the meaning of 'Sti'?

In what context or where in the guide did you see that acronym

Please ignore my message 😊
I use google translate to enter the forums when i am at work :)
and google translate 'its' as 'sti':))
Sorry to bother you.

Thanks for the great guide by the way 👍
Looking forward for the update of this incredible guide for Breach!
THANKS LIGHTY
IGN Standard: GianBiagio/StormentinaReave/RNGeesusHelpMyPepperoni
IGN Hardcore: Giankova
"
GianBiagio wrote:
Looking forward for the update of this incredible guide for Breach!
THANKS LIGHTY

Yeah hopefully there will be some good things for 2H RT coming out, so far not much :/
LightyGaming.com
I came across with some passive skill tree of 2h axe juggernaut marauder.My main question is what difference is between the skill trees and what is better?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAMbYBLMFLQmWFrt4DRNMFCDsOBRxyx4X4a2NGjiFeyb4Jy_3uS5TLdIwdzWSmjs5DrXyOuHd1TwFagGfPkd-TeNOMlBHWfNZ_pHOXz9kUmVNaGVo8nKpdO12rHh6eu982YIHl7SFUoTZhO9dpIKbBsaHarvtivCQVZd5n9-iAMABplepJ6mUrKpVqVhj0jjrCdlhvTa-p8BmEuHBoz38jM_2SMqQz37Tb9i92XzawaLq4mHkUelG6hjvDu988B_yRfPd9zL46zrY_gryQf6PxIIB3HfjqW55aMEEwBpvO2ZU
"
Mangofluee wrote:
I came across with some passive skill tree of 2h axe juggernaut marauder.My main question is what difference is between the skill trees and what is better?

Tree

The difference is mostly pathing choices and opting for less jewel sockets in the long run, all 2H RT melee tree's should/will look very similar; if not, there doing something very wrong. The state of 2H RT is that there isn't much in optimization or optional sockets and routes; its pretty strait forward to non-new player.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 26, 2016, 6:49:04 PM
What is your opinion about the new unique mace? I think that it could work with cyclone very well since you hit so fast and that way you can spread the molten burst everywhere.
"
Superjeenius wrote:
What is your opinion about the new unique mace? I think that it could work with cyclone very well since you hit so fast and that way you can spread the molten burst everywhere.

I think its fine as a low-mid level weapon but cant compete with Disfavour or Starforge. Even if you build around flame burst its still a low proc rate on-top of low base attack speed, you would need to invest heavily for a mediocre outcome.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info