(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

After playing this build for a few days, I love it, killing monsters with cyclone is best feeling in the world. I have some questions.
Is really worth useing Vengeance connected with curse and Vengeance to gain endurence charges?
I tried and I observed that, we dont gain endurence charges becouse monsters dies before our Vengeance proc, same with curse on hit and Vengeance dont hit ranged monsters.
Personally I prefer to use CWDT + curse + IC + Increase duration.
Problem is I dont know how to nicely generate endurence charges to improve Immortal call.
Any ideas about endurence charges? I could use enduring cry, but this build can't cast skills you have to go face with your whirlwind and thats a problem.

My gems with boots and gloves are often changing, I dont know what can improve this build the best.
And I dont use phase run, leap slam + faster attacks is good mobilty in my opinion.
sorry for my bad english:P
"
En1CeKa wrote:
After playing this build for a few days, I love it, killing monsters with cyclone is best feeling in the world. I have some questions.
Is really worth useing Vengeance connected with curse and Vengeance to gain endurence charges?
I tried and I observed that, we dont gain endurence charges becouse monsters dies before our Vengeance proc, same with curse on hit and Vengeance dont hit ranged monsters.
Problem is I dont know how to nicely generate endurence charges to improve Immortal call.
Any ideas about endurence charges? I could use enduring cry, but this build can't cast skills you have to go face with your whirlwind and thats a problem.

My gems with boots and gloves are often changing, I dont know what can improve this build the best.
And I dont use phase run, leap slam + faster attacks is good mobilty in my opinion.

Dear friend! for endurance charges you can use Daresso's Defiance!
Last edited by crazydvarf on Jul 18, 2015, 9:00:16 PM
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Yeah! Just got my Kaom's Primacy! :D

The gems is only for leveling! :)

congrats buddy! now get it 6 Linked!
LightyGaming.com
"
scrooge999 wrote:
After deciding to run Cyclone off mana, the RNG blessed me with this little gem...

Makes it a lot easier!

Mana dreams + revelry and elreon jewelry should make mana cyclone possible and easier for you to run.

Elreon example:

LightyGaming.com
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
Just hit 73 and this is my current gear.

Im trying to replace my gloves first since my current ones have absolutely no stats that will help me survive higher maps. I really wish my moonstone ring was a coral ring. After gloves will probably replace my Amulet and then get a new Belt (Doryani Physical?? ye right cant afford that!) Then will start crafting a Big Boy Axe.

nice! doryani belt is good, id suggest a kaoms heart but your chest is actually pretty fucking nice and there are better replacements to make, gloves especially
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty, followed your build I am now at level 75 but I have some weird problems with survivability. I have full resistances and 4k life but I still seem to be very squishy against physical damage. One hit from a big mob or especially piercing mobs seem to take half of my hp for some reason. Is there anything I am missing regarding survivability? I mean all of my gear has +maximum life on it and I have all life nodes from your build. Any ideas are appreciated.

Got some normal/abnormal suggestions since cyclone doesn't have a direct way of being defensive

~ Vengeance + Endurance charge on melee stun

~ Make sure you have fortify in your main cyclone setup

~ Cast when damage taken + Temporal Chains + Decoy Totem if your really desperate to survive

~ Leap Slamming into a mob pack + Endurance charge on melee stun can help initiate fights

~ Phase running into a mob pack since you have 80% less detection ( Stealth mode effectively )
LightyGaming.com
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
woot found some gloves in my Shop Stash.

lost about 400 paper DPS but gained life and resists. Still has some wasted stats like energy shield, accuracy and the physical damage roll is terribad but I can live with that.

Also I just ruined the most awesome gem ever with a Vaal. It was physical damage with axes, attack speed with axes, and then some more physical damage. Was hoping for +1 weapon range or something useful. Instead I got this

nice gloves and regarding the jewel...

Also +1 weapon range isnt possible on jewels...

Implicit mods

(1 - 3)% to Chaos Resistance
1% reduced Character Size
(3 - 5)% reduced Chill Duration on You
(3 - 5)% reduced Freeze Duration on You
(3 - 5)% reduced Ignite Duration on You
(3 - 5)% reduced Shock Duration on You
(3 - 7)% increased Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charge Duration
Adds 1-3 Chaos Damage to Attacks
(3 - 5)% additional Chance to receive a Critical Strike
(20 - 30)% increased Damage while Dead
(5 - 10)% increased Vaal Skill Damage
1% increased Chaos Damage per equipped Corrupted Item
1% increased Life Leech rate per equipped Corrupted Item
1% increased Mana Leech rate per equipped Corrupted Item
You are Immune to Silence

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 18, 2015, 9:12:39 PM
"
En1CeKa wrote:

First off thanks! Curses are not needed, plan and simple, if you wanna run curse + cwdt that's fine, there isn't really a good way to get endurance charges ( enduring cry - warlords mark - endurance charge on melee stun ). you may be one shotting things now so vengeance doesn't proc every pack but that's going to change in higher level and especially when mapping with a group. leap slam + faster attacks is fine for now, later on phase run is better because it only takes 1 socket since we already use increased duration and you "need" faster attacks for leap slam to be really effective; also with kaoms heart you run low of available sockets. Your English is wonderful and so is that gold amulet you found
LightyGaming.com
"
crazydvarf wrote:
"
En1CeKa wrote:

Dear friend! for endurance charges you can use Daresso's Defiance!

That's an option but Kaoms heart is 100% better later on!
LightyGaming.com
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 19, 2015, 12:04:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info