(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:
2.3 Cyclone Thoughts Written by our resident trusted forum moderator Archimtiros

That's how you know you've hit the big time! /swoon
Last edited by Archimtiros on May 28, 2016, 7:26:04 PM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
2.3 Cyclone Thoughts Written by our resident trusted forum moderator Archimtiros

That's how you know you've hit the big time! /swoon

Yeah I essentially consolidated your posts and cleaned it up some. Its a good overall description of cyclone in 2.3
LightyGaming.com
"
D1Gz wrote:

I think first i want to make my zerker into a MF char because i dont need 2 of the same melee build. Also feel like i want to try a bow out on my champion main just to see what it would be like. I wouldnt want to do it if i lose a lot of tankyness or dps.

I suggest going Caustic Arrow Berserker than, Which only really requires a +2 5l bow and the mf gear is up to your budget, obviously a 6l +3 bow would be superior but not required. How much are you willing to spend on this?
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
D1Gz wrote:

I think first i want to make my zerker into a MF char because i dont need 2 of the same melee build. Also feel like i want to try a bow out on my champion main just to see what it would be like. I wouldnt want to do it if i lose a lot of tankyness or dps.

I suggest going Caustic Arrow Berserker than, Which only really requires a +2 5l bow and the mf gear is up to your budget, obviously a 6l +3 bow would be superior but not required. How much are you willing to spend on this?

I have some pretty decent MF gear already, i think i just need to pick up the bow and get a tree goin. I have around 30ex just sittin there right now. I dont mind spending whatever since im making this build to make curency back. Whatever you think I should do, im down.
So after the slayer buffs, will you guys suggest dualist slayer for the cyclonebuild for the next league? Is it ok selffound? Ive never tried cyclone.

Best regards a nabbpalyer:)
"
Aarnes wrote:
So after the slayer buffs, will you guys suggest dualist slayer for the cyclonebuild for the next league? Is it ok selffound? Ive never tried cyclone.

Best regards a nabbpalyer:)

Refer to the link at the top of the page, there's a TMWTT at the bottom of the page if you can't be bothered to read it all.
I'm really keen to make a crit based version of this build, utilising the new undeniable juggernaut ascendancy. How would you change the basic build to make it a high accuracy crit version? Any guidance hugely appreciated!
"
mrpetrov wrote:
I'm really keen to make a crit based version of this build, utilising the new undeniable juggernaut ascendancy. How would you change the basic build to make it a high accuracy crit version? Any guidance hugely appreciated!

I was actually just about to make a post about this, so your question is well timed.

There's been a lot of interest in that node, as assuming it works with % based accuracy increases, you can push your attack speed to absurd levels (~+2-300% IAS), which would of course be awesome for Cyclone. Still, it's hard to say if it would be as good as a typical Resolute Techniques build, and you're more limited in synergistic weapon choices that take advantage crit or accuracy, with Hemogeny, Doomsower or a crafted sword (or just continue with axe/maces and forgo those bonuses).

However, today a new unique Called Hiltless was revealed (http://imgur.com/a/uPaMM), and it actually looks fairly promising for Crit Cyclone.

* Slightly less damage than Hezmana
* Free Blood Magic (note that unlike Hezmana, this bonus only applies to gems socketed in the Sword itself, so Cyclone would need to be put there).
* Accuracy and Crit synergy
* Bonus range

The only part I'm iffy on is the reflect. While 100 damage doesn't sound like much, if you push your attack speed to insane levels, it will add up very quickly against large packs. Although, this damage can be mitigated, so a high amount of Endurance charges or uptime on Immortal Call should be able to circumvent the drawbacks. Life Gain on Hit also mitigates reflect very well, though we of course don't want to give up a socket if we don't have to.

I'm currently toying with the idea of Crit-Cyclone Juggernaut with Unrelenting, Unyielding, Undeniable, Hiltless and Daresso's Defiance. As long as you're killing quickly, you should have near 100% uptime on Endurance Charges without the need for Warlords Mark and by extension Immortal Call. Not sure how competitively it would perform, but it sounds like a really fun concept!
Hey guys, I just did a 2nd attempt at crafting a 6l coronal and I hit a jackpot again. For multi-mod what should I craft on this?

Can you pls update your " Passive Skill Tree " I can't see anything for Marauder - Axe.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info