(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Hi great build Lighty, ty for posting !

Can some of you answer me whats the best class of weapon? I'm deep enough in the tree to have to pick Axes, mace or sword and I have no idea...

I think swords are the better for cyclone, but swords usually have useless crit chance and crit amplification

BTW this passive tree is viable for other skill gems? Because depending on the items i get leveling sometimes I can't use cyclone (not enough dex)

Ground slam, ice crash is good ?

I've personally picked Axes as Kaom's Primacy is awesome and later game Atziri's Disfavor

Is Kaom's expensive? I'm kind of new to the game so i dont know much about trading , most of my items are self found

Cheapest on Poe.trade is 2c so yeah it's quite cheap
"
Lighty wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
which Forsaken masters is recommended to have?

All of em lmao, only catarina does literally nothing for you but in order of usefulness while leveling.
Vorici > Elreon > Haku > Vagan > Zana > Tora > Leo > Catarina
haha you knew what I meant ;) thank you so much!

Also your hideout doesn't matter right? Just for the looks?
"
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Hi great build Lighty, ty for posting !

Can some of you answer me whats the best class of weapon? I'm deep enough in the tree to have to pick Axes, mace or sword and I have no idea...

I think swords are the better for cyclone, but swords usually have useless crit chance and crit amplification

BTW this passive tree is viable for other skill gems? Because depending on the items i get leveling sometimes I can't use cyclone (not enough dex)

Ground slam, ice crash is good ?

I've personally picked Axes as Kaom's Primacy is awesome and later game Atziri's Disfavor

Is Kaom's expensive? I'm kind of new to the game so i dont know much about trading , most of my items are self found

All depends on who you buy it from. poe.trade showed some looking for exalts for a 3 socket Primacy, not even linked. Whereas others showed 10c for a low phys %. I got mine for 12, which I easily made in a day of playing and trading Alts and Chroms for Chaos.
"Help Kraiten = 8% Attack Speed or Help Oak = 16% Physical Damage
Help Oak = +1 Endurance Charge or Kill all = +1 Passive Point"

So what do you recommend the most for axe marauder build?
Lighty,
Could you post the gear/gem that you used in the 2.0 video?
Thanks!
Stupid question, but is that armor in the artwork on the top in the game? It looks super badass.
"
AnOniaC wrote:
Stupid question, but is that armor in the artwork on the top in the game? It looks super badass.
I think i saw somewhere here that it is from this armor:http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker_Armor

hey mates,

how do you guys use phase run?

cheers
Now level 76 and changed up my gear quite a bit:

Ignore the gems most of them I'm just leveling

Last edited by Boltonsquads on Jul 16, 2015, 6:35:40 PM
"
Nachtmahr11 wrote:
Hi, love the build, blasting my way through the game.

I recently traded for a Koam's Primacy. And you know, with the whole Culling Strike thing, I was wondering if it's still worth it to use Herald of Ash for the 15% added fire dmg even though the overkill dmg won't happen.

Yeah you could run haste - hatred if you wanted but 15% damage added as fire is still good regardless of the overkill. "When using an attack with Culling Strike, the overkill effect will only apply if the killing blow takes the monster to less than 0% life. Between 0% and 10% the overkill graphic does not appear when the monster dies." So there is some merit to you point of dropping it when culling.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info