(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey Lighty,
What do you think of The Retch, from Talisman league as an option for a cycloner?
I must remember to bring one back to try it out.
Still has life, and phys damage, and I can probably take the hit on resists, but the move speed on flasks, plus flask duration could be really nice - should be able to get pretty good uptime on taste of hate and atziri, plus maybe a vessel of vinktar (although getting a bit tight for 'normal' flasks then)

Carl
i ve thinking about upgrading the gear

better weapon + 6L or
6L armour

what would u recommend? Buy new 6L wep 550pdps for cca <10ex
Buy good one 600+pdps and fusing it (which would cost more, cca 15ex)

maybe the reason why i failed atziri was because:

auto blood rage with cwdt1
no purity of fire aura <=> herald of ash
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jan 12, 2016, 2:29:00 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:

better weapon + 6L or
6L armour

By talking about a good 600 pdps weapon you can name it Atziri's Disfavor :p
I'd definitly go for that if you got the money. Paying around 10 ex for a 550 pdps and then having to buy Disfavor is of no interest imo. Better to take directly the top top tier one, if you can afford it (and I guess you can).
A rare could do the same but it's a really rare bird, like Lighty's one. The +2 support gem level adds a lot of dps, the +2 range is some confort for mapping. I can't tell for the bleeding if it brings something to the table or not.

If it's for taking something else, then you'd better finish your Lightning Coil in a 6L version. Moreover when you have a lovely Legacy one with nearly perfect stats. It definitly deserves some care!! ;)

For Atziri you don't really need Purity of Fire once you get the fight. When learning it can help I'd guess but it's only 4% max fire resistance, that won't help you much when you chain fail on avoiding the Flameblasts. And it's only for Flameblast, Spear is physical and Storm Call is lightning. If you really want something to save you against fails then take Ruby / Topaz flasks, they'll bring you 10% max resistance which is better than the aura and won't hurt your dps unlike removing Herald of Ash.
Heey Just want to say THANKS ALOT for this build light and all your hard Work. Hope you will make a build on the new Earthquake skill gem for the expansion. well Ty for evrything Bro i keep faceowning !!! :D
Thanks for this build . This is the most fun build i ever played yet ! Im a casual player but i try to make 1 caracther per season . This one is really fun to play . Normaly when i hit 75 i start to be bored but not i just have mad fun . Thanks you !!

Now . Here my equipement . I wonder what i should change first ? I'm not rich too so no exalt etc.

Thanks !
Thanks for your awsome guide. I started using it 2 days ago and it's amazing how cheap this build is compared to its effectiveness. I have only one question. I'm running without blood magic and mana flows and reverly didnt seem enough for me so I spent one extra point and went for Spirit Void instead. So do you think its better to try and get leech from gear or is there any other better way compared to 5 skill points spend?
"
Migosha wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

better weapon + 6L or
6L armour

By talking about a good 600 pdps weapon you can name it Atziri's Disfavor :p
I'd definitly go for that if you got the money. Paying around 10 ex for a 550 pdps and then having to buy Disfavor is of no interest imo. Better to take directly the top top tier one, if you can afford it (and I guess you can).
A rare could do the same but it's a really rare bird, like Lighty's one. The +2 support gem level adds a lot of dps, the +2 range is some confort for mapping. I can't tell for the bleeding if it brings something to the table or not.

If it's for taking something else, then you'd better finish your Lightning Coil in a 6L version. Moreover when you have a lovely Legacy one with nearly perfect stats. It definitly deserves some care!! ;)

For Atziri you don't really need Purity of Fire once you get the fight. When learning it can help I'd guess but it's only 4% max fire resistance, that won't help you much when you chain fail on avoiding the Flameblasts. And it's only for Flameblast, Spear is physical and Storm Call is lightning. If you really want something to save you against fails then take Ruby / Topaz flasks, they'll bring you 10% max resistance which is better than the aura and won't hurt your dps unlike removing Herald of Ash.

I wanted to get better wep first, because wep = main dmg. 5L or 6L coil doesnt matter much as the wep. So, 550 6L pdps or 600 pdps unlinked. They are similar price. And i think, i will not use atziris disfavour because i want vaal ground slam. Anyway, worth going for sacrificial harvest and chill of corruption jewels?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jan 12, 2016, 10:10:36 PM
What a difference a few levels and some better gear make! I didn't even make it to Atziri last time, but this time I only died once. My current gear.

Spoiler

Amulet kinda stinks (no life) but its the only thing dying to be upgraded right now. Note that I am not even using Vaal lightning strike even though I have it slotted into 4 slots on my armor. It just doesn't seem to be that effective when I am killing stuff pretty quickly anyway. Plus it sucks to have to stop cycloning to cast it since no leech for that second or so.
Anyway I need to get something else in there heh.

Here is my current tree as well:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBNMFCAUcRfhGJEaOBynIVUm-CcgJy8s-zB3OQ46UjwFPC09_ECgRrdHfkh4TjJQR1OlV1RYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2jycql07XZ_dqx4enrve3R7jHzZfuCCB4PMhMSE2YTvhVKGYIdqiiKKs4zPkFWTqJd5nleiAKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsGjxFjE9sVTxq7PftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcMtw94mHkUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JB9kj3Mvjr_go=
Last edited by Baldrick on Jan 12, 2016, 11:13:28 PM
"
Baldrick wrote:
What a difference a few levels and some better gear make! I didn't even make it to Atziri last time, but this time I only died once. My current gear.

Spoiler

Amulet kinda stinks (no life) but its the only thing dying to be upgraded right now. Note that I am not even using Vaal lightning strike even though I have it slotted into 4 slots on my armor. It just doesn't seem to be that effective when I am killing stuff pretty quickly anyway. Plus it sucks to have to stop cycloning to cast it since no leech for that second or so.
Anyway I need to get something else in there heh.

Here is my current tree as well:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBNMFCAUcRfhGJEaOBynIVUm-CcgJy8s-zB3OQ46UjwFPC09_ECgRrdHfkh4TjJQR1OlV1RYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2jycql07XZ_dqx4enrve3R7jHzZfuCCB4PMhMSE2YTvhVKGYIdqiiKKs4zPkFWTqJd5nleiAKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsGjxFjE9sVTxq7PftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcMtw94mHkUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JB9kj3Mvjr_go=

At the bottom of your passive tree near the jewel node do you need that dex node that connects to the jewel? because you can use the str node instead on the other side... or even yet just get the jewel node over by the life wheel for only 1 point instead of 2.
On standard i started as GS, then i found out about IC then i found this guide to Cyclone and its so enjoyable and i have plans to continue playing this build in the standard (currently 85)

However, since i was first introduced to IC i have allways carried it with me in my second wep so i did this map with high phys reflect and even with LGOH i got fairly close to dying (due to gear) so i swapped my gems for a quick ice crush and it works so nice, even with Marohi Erqi socketed with faster attacks as a replacement for cyclone the damage was really good, and now im thinking of lvlin a new marauder in talisman.

My question comes down to. Does it matter if I go all ice crash on with this passive? Can i just have 2 gem setups to swap between? just bought a Tabula so if its viable it wont be an issue with colours.

Allso mace or axe, i know its a common asked question but ive been considering either
"Kongors undying rage" "Marohi Erqi" or "Hezmana's Bloodlust"?
or should i buy a 480pdps rare mace for 40c?
4linked but my Tabula would make up for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info