(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey buddy, I am just returning to game after not playing for 1-2 years and I am looking at your build and have made the tree. I see some of my items may not be so great to use anymore.

Current gear:

My gem set ups are probably way out of date because of how long I have been inactive. Also is being frozen not a big issue anymore? i see a lot of people arnt using alpha howl etc anymore.

Just tried the fortify gem and it only boosts my attack by 1k, does it work a different way that doesnt show up?

Any tips on where to go as a returning player would be greatly appreciated. thx :)
Last edited by D1Gz on Jan 12, 2016, 12:10:42 AM

Hey Lighty! Thanks for the awesome build, decided to run the mace variant this league because vaal ground slam is hype. I was wondering what pieces of gear to upgrade? I'm sitting on about a 2 ex budget. I find myself stuck in a position where i feel like my jewelery is kinda bad, but if I remove any of it I wont have stats to use the gear, thanks in advance for any help!
@T1Gz

I've seen two misstakes in your gem links.
First reduced mana is not working any more with auras.
Second Warcrys can't be triggerd via cast when damage taken.
Hey Lighty, thank you so much for this awesome guide to help noobs like me to enjoy the game without being crushed :D i really liked to play your build. Below there is my gear, if you could commend on it what should i upgrade or is there anything wrong in my gear it, it would be great. And to cap my resistance i get some resistance nodes on passive tree is it a big down for build ? And last of all could you give a little information about which gem should i get quailty first? Thank you in advance.
Spoiler

Last edited by Sairalinde on Jan 10, 2016, 6:32:51 AM
nvm
Last edited by USBastard on Jan 10, 2016, 7:03:38 AM
"
D1Gz wrote:
Hey buddy, I am just returning to game after not playing for 1-2 years and I am looking at your build and have made the tree. I see some of my items may not be so great to use anymore.

Current gear:

Is Iron Reflexes no longer viable?? because if i use a couple points to get it, my armor goes from 6k to like 17k with grace. Also my gem set ups are probably way out of date because of how long I have been inactive. Also is being frozen not a big issue anymore? i see a lot of people arnt using alpha howl etc anymore.

Any tips on where to go as a returning player would be greatly appreciated. thx :)

holyy shit that legacy kaom's heart
Thanks again for the guide.

At what physical DPS level in an axe is it worth upgrading from Hezmana?
Quick question : Which is better, Rare 6L or Belly 5L? (i dont have much money to invest,only 3-4ex)

I already have 6,4k hp and i will lose 500-600 hp to turn for a rare chest if i want,but ill gain 1 socket for cyclone..
Hey guys,

Just wanted to start off by thanking the OP for this build. I only started playing PoE 2 weeks ago but this was the first build I played and is what got me properly hooked on this wonderful game, it's such a well written and formatted guide for a newbie and really made me get over some of the more overwhelming aspects of this game, I appreciate it.

I just wanted to ask one quick question. I started playing this character again recently and have since gotten sick of Cyclone, I just don't enjoy it. Would you say that Sweep is interchangeable with this build? Would I need to change anything to make Sweep work? Are there any other skills that are interchangeable with this build for when I get bored of Cyclone like I am now?

Thanks again! Keep it up!
"
scorpionsick wrote:
Quick question : Which is better, Rare 6L or Belly 5L? (i dont have much money to invest,only 3-4ex)

I already have 6,4k hp and i will lose 500-600 hp to turn for a rare chest if i want,but ill gain 1 socket for cyclone..

Depends on what you're doing at the moment and what you need. If for your current content your problem is dying then take your Belly 5L (I would still choose Lightning Coil if staying alive is your concern), if you have no problem to survive and just want to clear things faster then go for a 6L rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info