(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Was wondering what the most effective way to keep Endurance charges up is. Been using Lvl1 Cwdt with mark and cry but doesnt seem to go off enough and hardly see myself at 6 charges consistently.
Manually casting Enduring Cry is the best way to hold them. Enduring Cry is no longer a spell, so it does not work with CWDT.
Can anyone tell my why you don't use Iron Reflex?

Didn't play for a loooong time.
I'm currently using a 5L Daresso's Defiance and always have either 7 endurance charges, or phys immunity thanks to level 1 CWDT + IC + Inc Duration. For the times when I face a boss without adds around to generate charges I keep Enduring Cry available. But most fights spawn adds anyway. I will never not use this chest on a melee character again.
I have a really GG daresso 6L. Used that armor like 1 month daily. One day i say "heck, let.s test my 4l coil." since that day my daresso is covered in dust. is not for sale, anyway.
Hey Lighty,

What are your thoughts between the new hezmana axe and the maul below with lvl 15 aoe. They both have similar DPS around 400 according to the item info script im running. This is for a new character on talisman. Thanks as always.

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Hey Lighty,

What are your thoughts between the new hezmana axe and the maul below with lvl 15 aoe. They both have similar DPS around 400 according to the item info script im running. This is for a new character on talisman. Thanks as always.

I would say hezmana because got one more socket available due to blood magic on attack. This socket is IMO better than AOE level 15. And the axe tree give more dps.
Hey Lighty, how are we supposed to maintain endurance charges in 2.1?
"
sirdec wrote:
hello, starting this build,

i m lost...

What i have to do :

hatred + artic armour or blasphemy + 2 curse?

thanks for answer

Nobody answer me? guys what setup for aura? curse? What is the best combo in 2.1 for this build?

Thanks
IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:
"
sirdec wrote:
hello, starting this build,

i m lost...

What i have to do :

hatred + artic armour or blasphemy + 2 curse?

thanks for answer

Nobody answer me? guys what setup for aura? curse? What is the best combo in 2.1 for this build?

Thanks

Usually we go for Hatred and Arctic Armor. The slow down (in attack speed and movment speed from enememies you pass on) from AA is pretty nice for survabilty and Hatred is Huge Life leech and huge DPS gain. With this build your hp self regeneration should already be enough to cover the 4% life lost per second.
Not that Blasphemy plus 2 curses wouldn't work but it's 3 gems slots instead of 2 and it won't be easy to find two curses that will do the same as AA + Hatred (plus the gem you'll remove to put Blasphemy itself).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info