(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
skoupidi wrote:
Hey Lighty, i'm currently currently confused on what nodes to pick up next

Have stashed some exaxlts to get a new weapon soon. Gear:
Spoiler

I am not sold on the idea of getting all those extra nodes just to run haste. I will also swap out my bloodrage to a lower level one just to get rid of some dex on my gear and tree. Is the fortify wheel really worth it? What would you suggest getting for atziri runs?

Haste isn't needed at all, more of a luxury later on (90+). Rampart is 100% worth it consider your constant fortify up-time. You could work your way towards Combat Stamina and grab Unrelenting on the way. Or simply go for the life wheel and have a blast.
LightyGaming.com
Lvl 34 now with this Passive tree:
I have this gear atm and i am killing everything easy! I really like this build! :D
Spoiler
Now i just need to get som better sockets and links so i can put out my gems better!

Anything you could recommend to change?
Last edited by tyvar1 on Jul 15, 2015, 6:23:10 PM
Meginards vs Doryanis belt for Warbands, what's the dps difference like?
Last edited by chinez123 on Jul 15, 2015, 7:18:05 PM
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Lvl 34 now with this Passive tree:
I have this gear atm and i am killing everything easy! I really like this build! :D
Spoiler
Now i just need to get som better sockets and links so i can put out my gems better!

Anything you could recommend to change?

Keep on going and repost your gear around lv 65, at this point (lv34) anything can be an upgrade lmao. The helpful unique section has some that are relatively cheap and useful. You could get a geoffris baptism for leveling if you wanted.
LightyGaming.com
"
Meginards vs Doryanis belt for Warbands, what's the dps difference like?

well doryanis is better now since the meginords nerf but the dps difference isn't much, doryanis is just better overall due to res.
LightyGaming.com
This is my warbands character, I don't think I need doryanis since im capped res, might as well just stick with Meginords right?

Last edited by chinez123 on Jul 15, 2015, 8:02:50 PM
"
This is my warbands character, I don't think I need doryanis since im capped res, might as well just stick with Meginords right?

Yeah in that case meginords is best for the damage. Found Kaoms?
LightyGaming.com
Hey I'm about to start this build (looks great btw) and I'm deciding whether to do mace, sword or axe.

What is the difference?
"
Lighty wrote:
"

Yeah in that case meginords is best for the damage. Found Kaoms?

Yah I thought so, and I bought Kaoms for 5ex just yesterday :)
Ok so HC mara got Rip'd too much bleed!

Back to Standard

Sword atm because well rngesus doesnt give put out many exalts !

Current gear " its not good "
Spoiler

Current Spec
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwEswUtB3UJlgthDc0Q8BQgFHEbqhzOIVUnICtQLPsuUzGeNZI5DjrhPC1AoEMxR35QR14TXz9jF2VNZ5toZWjybztyqXTtdn92rHfjeA14enrve4x82X7ggTqCB4Nfg8yExITZhO-Haooil3meV6IAplepJ6luqZStja4-r2yvp7Xytz69Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQfE9sauxtjPftNv137Yvdlh2Xzawdw95FHqGOsJ7w7wH_JB8kXyWvPd9zL46_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=badwilly&characterName=Mad_willy

Be brutal, it helps.!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info