(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

personally i think 35% is fair, 25% was too OP

but then, AA > 35%
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:

but then, AA > 35%

id prefer 25% reservation with -40 to -20% less curse effect.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

but then, AA > 35%

So Lighty,

whats going to be the recommended aura setup now that blasphemy is 35?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

but then, AA > 35%

So Lighty,

whats going to be the recommended aura setup now that blasphemy is 35?

Same as before

• Hatred
  • Herald of Ash
  • Arctic Armour

Its not worth spending the points to get 10% reduced mana reserved ( that amount needed to run 35% + 25% + 50%+ )
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 11, 2015, 10:06:10 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Hi Lighty

I would just like to know if there will be any passive skill tree changes with the 2.1 talismen update

Thanks,

Literally 0 changes to the tree as of now; going mana is more viable but ultimately not worth it imo.

But the passive skill tree changed! Or are you saying that there has been no changes on the marauder side of the tree?
"
nakieon wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Hi Lighty

I would just like to know if there will be any passive skill tree changes with the 2.1 talismen update

Thanks,

Literally 0 changes to the tree as of now; going mana is more viable but ultimately not worth it imo.

But the passive skill tree changed! Or are you saying that there has been no changes on the marauder side of the tree?

Not a single node has changed from the passive tree in either placement or existence, there literally identical.
LightyGaming.com
"
nakieon wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Hi Lighty

Thanks,

Not a single node has changed from the passive tree in either placement or existence, there literally identical.
[/quote]

if the links are dead because its from 2.0 even though its the same as 2.1 ill update them after stream
LightyGaming.com
i can say if u follow that guide 100% u can do whatever u want , im level 43 (I know isnt so much i played 10 hours or less)

P.s. Was a hard start without currency / items.
P.s.2. Im in a party of 5 more hard.

P.s.3. Thanks so much Lighty!!!!!!
At 35% reservation, Blasphemy is born dead. No one will use that thing. What a weird decision!
"
Lighty wrote:

Its not worth spending the points to get 10% reduced mana reserved ( that amount needed to run 35% + 25% + 50%+ )

While it might not be accessible to everyone (and correct me here if I am wrong about this, thought of it last night on ~4 hours sleep) but if you 4L Hatred+Blaphemy+Curse+L4 corrupt enlighten and then socket herald by itself...99.8% reservation. Still leaves you 2 6L items for primary/secodary attack, a 4l CwDT setup and 3 more sockets for leapslam and other utility.

Again correct me if this is off but if not it seems pretty viable for folks that have been looking forward to the skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info