(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
scrooge999 wrote:
When I did Cyclone last league I felt squishy without either high armour or evasion. With Blasphemy out now, do you think it would be possible to run Windscream boots or Perandus ring and then Temporal Chains (or Warlord's Mark) as well as Enfeeble with Blasphemy while still doing good damage? With such a defense there would be little need to scale armour or evasion with auras and passives. We would lose Herald of Ashes but could keep Hatred.

Yeah that would be fine until you get good enough gear for it to be unnecessary. Endgame you will still be better off not sacrificing a ring/ammy/boot slot for an additional curse; however if you wanted to early on ring is less important than losing 30% movement boots.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
Yeah it seems to be somewhere between Kaoms & Disfavour in power ( closer to kaoms ). The name is a pun ( attempted ) for hEz (Easy) Mana's (Mana) since it grants your attacks bloodmagic forgoing the use of mana. The one listed is Roughly 400 pdps and we dont know the roll table so it could go more; not counting the extra link.

Yeah thats without quality and assuming its a step above Kaom's its probably in the 450+ range. Will be nice for people like me that never get above 4L lol. Budget cyclone in a temporary league this axe and Kaom's both go a long way but I don't think ill be using this one in Standard. What would be good gems to test if we don't need blood magic? Faster attacks ?
"
Idyar wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
Yeah it seems to be somewhere between Kaoms & Disfavour in power ( closer to kaoms ). The name is a pun ( attempted ) for hEz (Easy) Mana's (Mana) since it grants your attacks bloodmagic forgoing the use of mana. The one listed is Roughly 400 pdps and we dont know the roll table so it could go more; not counting the extra link.

Yeah thats without quality and assuming its a step above Kaom's its probably in the 450+ range. Will be nice for people like me that never get above 4L lol. Budget cyclone in a temporary league this axe and Kaom's both go a long way but I don't think ill be using this one in Standard. What would be good gems to test if we don't need blood magic? Faster attacks ?

Well it says bloodmagic for attacks so I assume it works with the cyclone within the weapon and leap slam outa the weapon, since its an attack. You would still need bloodmagic linked to bloodrage ect. Faster attacks or added fire damage are the best 5th slots so it depends if your running life gain on hit ( for faster attacks ).
LightyGaming.com
worth going for iron reflexes when i have thsese stats

4.2k life
full res
19k with auras, aa
legacy coil
2.6k armour, 21 dr
2.8k eva, 24 evade
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
This is by far the best guide i've seen on the forums, will be playing this build for Talismans =)
"
unlucky_child wrote:
worth going for iron reflexes when i have thsese stats

4.2k life
full res
19k with auras, aa
legacy coil
2.6k armour, 21 dr
2.8k eva, 24 evade

Yeah if you have that much eva I would grab iron reflexes for 3 points. Assuming your running Devoto's aswell?
LightyGaming.com
"
berusko wrote:
This is by far the best guide i've seen on the forums, will be playing this build for Talismans =)

Thank you, I try to keep it that way. Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns and best of luck in Talisman.
LightyGaming.com
ups

Hatred , herald of Ash, Blasphemy 35%.

I cant use it. Ideas?
"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
ups

Hatred , herald of Ash, Blasphemy 35%.

I cant use it. Ideas?

Those bastards made it 35% overnight. Back to arctic armour we go
LightyGaming.com
i still se 25% in wiki?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info