(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Carlovski wrote:
Been thinking I might keep my Darkshrine cycloner going in standard, i've been dismantling my previous no 1 character for currency.

So I'll probably get him a disfavour. But this started me thinking, probably can only afford either a 6l chest + unlinked disfavour or a 6l disfavour. The chest is potentially more reusable, and the support level bonus of putting cyclone in the axe is minor. But what do I put in the disfavour then?
Are there any good options to make use of the +2 gems?

All I could think of was a blood rage - empower - enhance combo. Unless I am misunderstanding things wouldn't that give me a lvl 24 52q blood rage, based on not getting any corrupted gems? Which would give 30% attack speed? Not huge I know, but worthwhile potentially, and might stop me killing myself with the vaal cyclone I currently have linked!

Any thoughts?

Well a cool thing you can do with disfavor is put lv4 enlighten in it and you can run a 50-50-25 auras. So hatred + hoa + something ( haste/determination/grace ext.) This would probably be worth more than the bloodrage idea however you would need a lv4 enlighten.
LightyGaming.com
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
With new subclasses, will there be also new character looks?

how much light res do u recommend to have while using LC?

The amount of lightning res you need doesn't change when using Lightning Coil. Coil gives you -60% lightning res so you just need more res to be at the 75% cap in merciless (135% overall).[/b]

I thought
60 LC + 60 merci + 75cap = 195?
+ cca 30 curse = 225?

Well the amount of lightning res you need changes, but the tiers of res doesn't. You need to be at 75% lightning res in merciless which is 135% in normal. If you run coil its -60% res harder to do and even more so if you want to be overlapped for curse. So if your asking how much lightning res do I need to be curse capped while mapping; 225 is correct.
LightyGaming.com
is Increased Arena of effect link to Vaal Ground Slam better then wed or fortify?
"
Dilicious wrote:
is Increased Arena of effect link to Vaal Ground Slam better then wed or fortify?

Its AoE is already massive and covers most of the screen so I find it unnecessary; so for me WeD or Fortify is better.
LightyGaming.com
A little update on my build:

I managed to get my Coil + Devoto's combo, thanks to some Jewels :)

LVL 87 (still >_>)
5056 HP
75+% on elemental resistances
1% chaos resistance

Gear:

Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

I'm planning to buy a Taste of Hate and perhaps craft a rare mace.
What's the best base to craft?
"
A little update on my build:

I managed to get my Coil + Devoto's combo, thanks to some Jewels :)

LVL 87 (still >_>)
5056 HP
75+% on elemental resistances
1% chaos resistance

Gear:

Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

I'm planning to buy a Taste of Hate and perhaps craft a rare mace.
What's the best base to craft?

Looking good and Taste is well worth the investment. For maces the best bases are Coronal Maul or Piledriver and make sure its exactly ilevel 83
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty not sure if you've answered this question or not, but I am curious what your damage is with the mirrored weapon?
"
ryatwo wrote:
Hey Lighty not sure if you've answered this question or not, but I am curious what your damage is with the mirrored weapon?

55k(buffs) without charges, flasks or combat buffs, In combat upwards of 80k.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 27, 2015, 7:37:39 PM
upgraded my gear...i wasted alot currencies on some of the gear...
anyway, here it is...

upgraded helm, amu, and also belt...
already spent like 50ex on this char alone...my gosh @@
"
aMIgolala wrote:
upgraded my gear...i wasted alot currencies on some of the gear...
anyway, here it is...

upgraded helm, amu, and also belt...
already spent like 50ex on this char alone...my gosh @@

Yeah some people don't understand the true price of cyclone in the hyper-endgame; rares are expensive! Those are looking pretty good and should last you forever, the problem is when you want an upgrade and your paying 10ex+ more the same roll with slightly higher cold res: for example.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info