(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:

As long as you can stay above 5K life(7k for uber) Coil is the better option. Melee is always much harder for doing atziri and most all content and PoE. Item swapping for each boss fight is a common thing; IE. Mings + Devoto's for trio to stop some chaos damage ect. Congrats again on the kill!

I think that the hardest part was the trio, even after killing the Titty bitch the spam and the cycloner were very annoying and hard to deal with.
Overall Atziri is not hard to fight, even because with this build I have a lot of movement speed and it's easier to dodge the skillshots.

With Coil i have a little bit more than 5K, but I can't run it with Devoto's. I'll try to balance the build and get all the lightning res that I need to run both.

Thanks again for the amazing work, I'm ready to run this build when 2.1 will be released :)
"
"
Lighty wrote:

As long as you can stay above 5K life(7k for uber) Coil is the better option. Melee is always much harder for doing atziri and most all content and PoE. Item swapping for each boss fight is a common thing; IE. Mings + Devoto's for trio to stop some chaos damage ect. Congrats again on the kill!

I think that the hardest part was the trio, even after killing the Titty bitch the spam and the cycloner were very annoying and hard to deal with.
Overall Atziri is not hard to fight, even because with this build I have a lot of movement speed and it's easier to dodge the skillshots.

With Coil i have a little bit more than 5K, but I can't run it with Devoto's. I'll try to balance the build and get all the lightning res that I need to run both.

Thanks again for the amazing work, I'm ready to run this build when 2.1 will be released :)

Glad you enjoy it and I will be updating the build with new info the second it gets released along with updated passive tree's the moment I have access to them.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
aMIgolala wrote:
wow, seems like it's a huge update that could affect class...
anyway, i manage to change my setups on some of my gears...
i ran all 3 of my auras together with enlighten, so it actually frees up some mana for me to use
leap slam. although it's not a very good mobility skill, but i really found it convenience when we get into some obstacles...
and im running my blood rage along with my lvl1 CWDT warlord's mark setup.
and it is now automated, i dun have to cast it all the time. although i lose some atk speed there, but hey, i dun have to compensate that much strength for dex now..
enjoy it so much, and updates are coming...seems to have a little changes there, i will patiently wait for your update, below are my gear, pls give me some suggestion is u think there is any i should b upgrading to=)

current DPS without frenzy 37k.
DPs with frenzy and bloodrage: 47k

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

All your gear looks fine and the setup sounds to work for you which is all that matters. You just need to keep upgrading your rare's and eventually get a super high pdps weapon like mine. Your boots are extra nice and I think those will last you forever. The main thing I would suggest is getting a Taste of Hate to replace your ruby flask; Taste is super strong and I can see it getting nerfed/Legacy within the next patch.

i thought i already linked a taste of hate flask...no?

besides, which rare can i upgrade for now? i think my gloves is quite decent, mayb belt..
thanks for your compliment on the boots, i bought it with 30c in Warband that time=P
how about the rings and amulet?
"
aMIgolala wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
aMIgolala wrote:
wow, seems like it's a huge update that could affect class...
anyway, i manage to change my setups on some of my gears...
i ran all 3 of my auras together with enlighten, so it actually frees up some mana for me to use
leap slam. although it's not a very good mobility skill, but i really found it convenience when we get into some obstacles...
and im running my blood rage along with my lvl1 CWDT warlord's mark setup.
and it is now automated, i dun have to cast it all the time. although i lose some atk speed there, but hey, i dun have to compensate that much strength for dex now..
enjoy it so much, and updates are coming...seems to have a little changes there, i will patiently wait for your update, below are my gear, pls give me some suggestion is u think there is any i should b upgrading to=)

current DPS without frenzy 37k.
DPs with frenzy and bloodrage: 47k

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

All your gear looks fine and the setup sounds to work for you which is all that matters. You just need to keep upgrading your rare's and eventually get a super high pdps weapon like mine. Your boots are extra nice and I think those will last you forever. The main thing I would suggest is getting a Taste of Hate to replace your ruby flask; Taste is super strong and I can see it getting nerfed/Legacy within the next patch.

i thought i already linked a taste of hate flask...no?

besides, which rare can i upgrade for now? i think my gloves is quite decent, mayb belt..
thanks for your compliment on the boots, i bought it with 30c in Warband that time=P
how about the rings and amulet?

Your "worst" ring is prob your topaz but majority your rares are good. You just need better of every rare; you can try your hand at self crafting. The main thing you want are weapon elemental damage and life on rings, res for suffixes. For ammy you can get flaring phys which is higher than the ring roll; but also wed and life. Your gloves are pretty good and should be replaced last, but before your boots. Helms in the same position, you can yolo exalt it. Jewel crafting may be the best thing to do still; depending on how good your jewels are.
LightyGaming.com
Thanks for nice build! Keept my eyes on this build and only now, few days ago finally im started leveling cyclone and its good so far (found few gg jewels). Resists +85; Life - 4,5k (little bit low, but im working on it) Little bit "tuned" by myself to get mv speed higher as possible, because little bit annoying, very slow cyclone mechanic then you spin.

My gear:

Last edited by Life2v on Nov 25, 2015, 7:09:14 PM
"
Thanks for nice build! Keept my eyes on this build and only now, few days ago finally im started leveling cyclone and its good so far (found few gg jewels). Resists +85; Life - 4,5k (little bit low, but im working on it) Little bit "tuned" by myself to get mv speed higher as possible, because little bit annoying, very slow cyclone mechanic then you spin.

My gear:

Glad you enjoy it so much. A few things that I would change/question. Having multi strike linked to leap slap makes it very counterproductive and prevents it being used as a movement skill; may I suggest you swap it with your vengeance so vengeance gains the benefits of the support gems. Also melee physical will give more dps than Weapon elemental damage in the leapslam setup. In your curse setup your running 2 curses which won't work unless you have something that grants you an additional curse; furthermore bloodmagic isn't required in the setup as there linked with cwdt which bypasses the need for mana, similar to other trigger gems. Also the benefits of running Daresso's Salute and skipping bloodrage isn't worth it imo but if you want to run Daresso's Salute and gain the 60/10% on full life benefits, you may want to run life gain on hit or life leech and again; cannot run bloodrage. Let me know if you have any questions or comments, best of luck!
LightyGaming.com
With new subclasses, will there be also new character looks?

how much light res do u recommend to have while using LC?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:

They may apply the Sub-Class picture in place of the character frame; which would be cool.

The amount of lightning res you need doesn't change when using Lightning Coil. Coil gives you -60% lightning res so you just need more res to be at the 75% cap in merciless (135% overall).
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 25, 2015, 9:04:25 PM
Been thinking I might keep my Darkshrine cycloner going in standard, i've been dismantling my previous no 1 character for currency.

So I'll probably get him a disfavour. But this started me thinking, probably can only afford either a 6l chest + unlinked disfavour or a 6l disfavour. The chest is potentially more reusable, and the support level bonus of putting cyclone in the axe is minor. But what do I put in the disfavour then?
Are there any good options to make use of the +2 gems?

All I could think of was a blood rage - empower - enhance combo. Unless I am misunderstanding things wouldn't that give me a lvl 24 52q blood rage, based on not getting any corrupted gems? Which would give 30% attack speed? Not huge I know, but worthwhile potentially, and might stop me killing myself with the vaal cyclone I currently have linked!

Any thoughts?
"
Lighty wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

The amount of lightning res you need doesn't change when using Lightning Coil. Coil gives you -60% lightning res so you just need more res to be at the 75% cap in merciless (135% overall).[/b]

I thought
60 LC + 60 merci + 75cap = 195?
+ cca 30 curse = 225?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info