(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I'm not sure if im just stupid or what but.. Why use a blood magic support instead of just getting the bloodmagic passive? This has been stumping me while reading over this build. Cyclone does not seem viable at 28 with the small mana pool that we would currently have.
"
darrinwatson wrote:
I'm not sure if im just stupid or what but.. Why use a blood magic support instead of just getting the bloodmagic passive? This has been stumping me while reading over this build. Cyclone does not seem viable at 28 with the small mana pool that we would currently have.

You run bloodmagic support and reserve your mana pool for hatred + herald of ash ( haste as-well if build for it ). At lv 28 you run Cyclone + bloodmagic + Life Gain on Hit. This takes care of your "mana" problems early on and you eventually incorporate fortify as your 4th link when you can afford it.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 13, 2015, 4:31:23 AM
Whats the reason you went from Cyclone - Faster Attack - Melee Phys dmg - Blood Magic to Cyclone - Fortify - Life Gain on Hit - Blood Magic?

I ran your previous, and your 'old' passives without fortify.- The dmg is amazing, but I lack some survivability, however if I change, I will lose close to 50 % dmg. Is this really worth it?
"
Ivalliice wrote:
Whats the reason you went from Cyclone - Faster Attack - Melee Phys dmg - Blood Magic to Cyclone - Fortify - Life Gain on Hit - Blood Magic?

I ran your previous, and your 'old' passives without fortify.- The dmg is amazing, but I lack some survivability, however if I change, I will lose close to 50 % dmg. Is this really worth it?

I think thats just for leveling. That's what i used too.
Hi, in 2.0 in this good for new leagues? Is tanky enough? I'm very bad and noob so I need to be somewhat tanky
"
Hi, in 2.0 in this good for new leagues? Is tanky enough? I'm very bad and noob so I need to be somewhat tanky

I wrecked everything with this build, (well my variation of it) I also had zero deaths on malachai(before he was nerfed) in all game modes.
Maybe change the lvling part to Static strike 1-28 :) Saw that Cyclone gem is for lvl 28 now :D

Thank you once again for this awesome guide!
Newbie question: Should i do bottom part of the skilltree or uperpart (marauder sword and mace skilltree) ?
Do you think fortify is worth it? Am seeing a lot of people jumping out of it/and/or at least the skill tree thoughts?
"
Ivalliice wrote:

At the moment everything may seem fine,BUT! After testing in 77-82 maps you will literally get fucked sideways if you don't run fortify constantly, the new tree isn't much of a dps loss because of the notables south of duelist; namely Hematophogy and Rampart. Faster attacks is still good and is fine as your 5th or 6th link, later on you can even swap out life gain on hit for life leech but until you have 20kdps and 5k+ life as a rough estimate, your going to perform better with life gain on hit.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info