Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Lighty:

Your build is a blast, I put your build in 2nd place of all builds I have played since starting poe back in 2012.

The only reason it is in 2nd is due to the sudden and sometimes untimely deaths from out of nowhere.

The reflect I understand and have no issues with - I just avoid those maps.
The bleeding, again I understand and potions take care of those issues.

It is just those times when I'm rolling along, everything is just being obliterated and "BAM" dead - sometimes maybe I get stuck or whatever and then it happens - probably once every 5 maps or so, wierd.

I have great gear - just look back a few pages - 115 I think

Really this is the most powerful build I have played to date and I really do enjoy it.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Sep 21, 2015, 10:02:51 AM
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
Lighty:

Your build is a blast, I put your build in 2nd place of all builds I have played since starting poe back in 2012.

The only reason it is in 2nd is due to the sudden and sometimes untimely deaths from out of nowhere.

The reflect I understand and have no issues with - I just avoid those maps.
The bleeding, again I understand and potions take care of those issues.

It is just those times when I'm rolling along, everything is just being obliterated and "BAM" dead - sometimes maybe I get stuck or whatever and then it happens - probably once every 5 maps or so, wierd.

I have great gear - just look back a few pages - 115 I think

Really this is the most powerful build I have played to date and I really do enjoy it.

There are a few cases where you get 1 shot outa nowhere

• Having low armour and being hit by a stacking physical aura enemy
  • Elemental explosion nemesis mod with a more damage multiple
  • Getting crit by an enemy that has high chaos damage
  • Detonate dead in a high level map where your standing on a rare so there life is much more than normal

Most these are resolved by haveing 60%+ physical mitigation and 8k+ life.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 21, 2015, 4:31:35 PM
ok, one more question:

Why do have fortify in 4L as core? I tried Melee Physical Dmg instead and it adds a lot more.

With fortify i have 9k with buffs, with MPD 11k with buffs
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Sep 23, 2015, 1:37:08 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
ok, one more question:

Why do have fortify in 4L as core? I tried Melee Physical Dmg instead and it adds a lot more.

Cuz we have in passive build points for Fortify, so during fortify we have increases damage and also reduce damage taken by 20%
Last edited by Colonp on Sep 23, 2015, 4:32:46 AM
"
Colonp wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
ok, one more question:

Cuz we have in passive build points for Fortify, so during fortify we have increases damage and also reduce damage taken by 20%

"
unlucky_child wrote:
ok, one more question:

As melee the issue isn't going to be damage early on. There are plenty of unique leveling weapons and mid-tier uniques to compensate for running a lesser pdps 4link. Fortify's 20% less damage taken from hits is required for most melee builds now-a-days. Having the added bonus's from it on the passive tree only augment the effect in the best way possible.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 24, 2015, 12:20:42 AM
Btw Lighty i want to ask you why you going for Unrelenting and no Constitution.

Idk if is it because of that decreases mana cost of skills, cuz i dont have any problem with that duo high life regen.

If i count to get Unrelenting cost 5 points and we get:

10 strength
20% max. life
15% reduce mana cost of skill

If we go for Constitution which cost 4 points we get:

20 strength
20 life
19% max. life / if we spend 5 points like for Unrelenting than 24% max life

Idk if you answered before for this question, if yes than srry for double post.

Hey,

I am running a similar build in HC, just a few deviations here and there. Started as a scion (!big mistake, not point efficient) static striker, went to ice crash and finally noticed cyclone just scales better late game.

So I use a lightning coil in combination with a perfect dex rolled devoto's devotion. This, combined with the dex jewel socket and the route towards iron reflexes gives me 155 dex. Perfect stats for level 20 vaal haste and blood rage, saves me getting dex on items and effectively saving me skill points. The chaos resist on devoto's is just icing on the cake, the combined armor and evasion with lightning coil is just downright awesome.

1 single big int node is needed for the build to work anyway. Else you would not be able to run enfeeble, (low level) faster casting and summon chaos golem.

Item upgrade in terms of dps would be an atziri's disfavour and a taste of hate, haven't the currency for them at the moment.

Items i'm using:

I have better gloves, using this for the rarity. Resistances are tight thanks to the necklace.

Flasks:

level 90 skill tree: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAANdZFCvTGvrwxnqZX_gryRTrh2L2DzLc-g188LcauogDwH2jyr2wLYcBmBLPvfDwFcqnE9nzZ9zKQVRo4WfOsqi3Snz6BOvJaEPAbqhRx-OvqGGMX137BB4IH2XzPfnasJy_kUWebrj7vDlBHXz8UIDkOCZaXeTpSDjwYkbyfFE38SwHnn8unMKQZtiwl3xv6NuhGaYTvYSEaVRLhouoFLXTt2sF670CgXhPApgd13D0hVScgiiIs-6knqZR4eodqhNm9Nkd-vqdlTYrw6UbKkCFgRJ5TuymldPFGt9Nv

No, i'm not using rampart nor do I take the leech node, I find them expensive to pick up although there is a big chance i will take them as I level more.

How and what would you improve, i'd like your opinions.

Thanks

[Edit] Scratch that, RIP!
Last edited by scherpenkate on Sep 24, 2015, 12:03:24 PM
"
Colonp wrote:
Btw Lighty i want to ask you why you going for Unrelenting and no Constitution.

Idk if is it because of that decreases mana cost of skills, cuz i dont have any problem with that duo high life regen.

If i count to get Unrelenting cost 5 points and we get:

10 strength
20% max. life
15% reduce mana cost of skill

If we go for Constitution which cost 4 points we get:

20 strength
20 life
19% max. life / if we spend 5 points like for Unrelenting than 24% max life

Idk if you answered before for this question, if yes than srry for double post.

Basically if you intend to finish up the wheel, go for constitution; otherwise unrelenting. 15% reduced mana cost comes out to you taking 10-30(value based on links&bm) less damage per second which isn't a negligible amount.
LightyGaming.com
"
scherpenkate wrote:
Hey,

I am running a similar build in HC, just a few deviations here and there. Started as a scion (!big mistake, not point efficient) static striker, went to ice crash and finally noticed cyclone just scales better late game.

So I use a lightning coil in combination with a perfect dex rolled devoto's devotion. This, combined with the dex jewel socket and the route towards iron reflexes gives me 155 dex. Perfect stats for level 20 vaal haste and blood rage, saves me getting dex on items and effectively saving me skill points. The chaos resist on devoto's is just icing on the cake, the combined armor and evasion with lightning coil is just downright awesome.

1 single big int node is needed for the build to work anyway. Else you would not be able to run enfeeble, (low level) faster casting and summon chaos golem.

Item upgrade in terms of dps would be an atziri's disfavour and a taste of hate, haven't the currency for them at the moment.

Items i'm using:

I have better gloves, using this for the rarity. Resistances are tight thanks to the necklace.

Flasks:

level 90 skill tree

No, i'm not using rampart nor do I take the leech node, I find them expensive to pick up although there is a big chance i will take them as I level more.

How and what would you improve, i'd like your opinions.

Thanks

[Edit] Scratch that, RIP!

LoLoLoL; well here is what I would have said anyway. Atziri difavour, taste of hate, possibly a ming. upgrade most all rares slowly and work on crafting 3-4 good stat jewels. Get a better ammy, less flat phys with wed will already be better and you can cover some missing res from it. 20 quality all gems and vaal everything. reeep.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 24, 2015, 3:00:06 PM
hey atm i have been running a 5 link with cyclone, BM, added fire, melee phys, and fortify. I was wondering is the dps of sawpping fort for conc worth the loss in defence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info