(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Sorry Belton, I was assuming this was not possible. You are just two or three leagues beyond what I understand about this game (the 2-3 exalts a day by trading currencies for instance). Congrats.

Edit : Belton and Lighty, would you recommend a guide about becoming rich in PoE ? I watched some videos but the vendor recipes, though helping, are not enough to get many exalts.

I don't know of any videos but there isn't any "get rich quick" methods in poe. Chaos recipe always, map often, sell anything worth 1c+ using procurement and use a good loot filter to make your life alot easier. Once you get some currency (around 10ex) you can just watch trade chat and buy low,sell high and flip items. Be patience and play often is how to make currency basically. Temporary league are also a great way to make currency if you mostly play on permanent leagues.
LightyGaming.com
Let me first off by saying amazing guide and id highly recommend this to all of my fellow friends. Ok onto my question though, could you recommend and keystone order for leveling (Axe). I'm a lil stumped on where to go/grab first. Much appreciated and keep up the great work!!
"
Zedane wrote:
Let me first off by saying amazing guide and id highly recommend this to all of my fellow friends. Ok onto my question though, could you recommend and keystone order for leveling (Axe). I'm a lil stumped on where to go/grab first. Much appreciated and keep up the great work!!

If your leveling and always going to be axe the order of which axe clusters you should get are Slaughter > Splitting Strikes > Cleaving. But just fallow the leveling phase trees I have but prioritize the axe nodes over general dps nodes.
LightyGaming.com
This build is really really great and fun to play. I'm still a bit of a newbie to the game (but used to games like PoE) and also very bad at making builds by myself. Thanks a lot for the build and keep up the amazing work!

After beating Normal with a Shadow build I made myself (which was very bad), I decided to pick up your build and started a Marauder with it. When I got cyclone, blood magic and a few auras I finally understood what it meant to "faceroll" everything. I'm level 44 now and never had so much fun before in this game when I was playing with my shadow. Thank you so much!

One question: I've seen a video of a CoC Cyclone build on youtube a day or two ago. Do you have any guides for it of your own? I already found what seems to be a good one but I like your style. After I'm done with my marauder I intend to make a coc cyclone shadow.
I'd like to know everyone's opinion on Lifting nerd bro cyclone build compared to this one. What one seems beter for end game? Is there a beter one? Check his build guide out and tell me what you think im starting a cyclone build out and want to go with the best one. I do think Lighty has alot more experience with this specific build tho tell me what ya think.
I am currently level 76 with resists maxed and 3.8k hp, I still need to replace one of my rings and I can afford to go all out dps with this ring. Can anyone advise if Ming's Heart is worth picking up with the 20% chaos damage but max life reduction or should I should go with a rare ring with Hp/AttkSpd/FlatPhys.
"
Lighty wrote:

If your leveling and always going to be axe the order of which axe clusters you should get are Slaughter > Splitting Strikes > Cleaving. But just fallow the leveling phase trees I have but prioritize the axe nodes over general dps nodes.

If I went the wrong order, is it worth it to spend 4 regrets and get Slaughter first, respec out of Cleaving?
Currently have Cleaving > Splitting Strikes > no points toward Slaughter
lvl 88
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Sep 7, 2015, 1:21:08 AM
"
Vinchenzolo wrote:
I'd like to know everyone's opinion on Lifting nerd bro cyclone build compared to this one. What one seems beter for end game? Is there a beter one? Check his build guide out and tell me what you think im starting a cyclone build out and want to go with the best one. I do think Lighty has alot more experience with this specific build tho tell me what ya think.

Its basically the same as mine but a few things make zero sense to do in his. Feel free to use either, hes a solid guy regardless.

1)"Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 18) linked with Molten Shell (lvl 20), Summon Chaos Golem and Enfeeble (lvl 20)"
having a high level cwdt setup for molten shell is fine because it scales best off levels but enfeeble and the chaos golem are the opposite, you want them up 100% of the time since your only using the golem for its 3% phys reduction and you'd rather have everything cursed then a few things cursed but slightly stronger.

2)"Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, Blood Magic, Stun (5-link)."
this is an absolute waste of your secondary 6l if you have access to one and if you would run this setup adding in vengeance to gain the benefit of the previously listed support gems makes the most sense so idk why he would toss it in an unlinked 4l. Vaal cyclone is the best thing to place in your secondary 6l for mapping in both groups and solo. In hc i wouldn't run it but for softcore is very good.

3)"skipping the hematophagy & rampart clusters"
this is crazy; leech is valued very high due to always having bloodrage active & fortify is at 100% up-time so why not gain various free stats from it not including boost its effect by 15% ( which is already op). Theres also a few little things on the tree that arnt good, like he grabs the 18% endurance charge durance instead of 10 dex which is extremely valuable when you need to reach 151 dex. skipping the .8% life regen by marauder starting nodes isnt good either. Finally he skips the combat stamina node which is extremely valuable, especially in hc.

4)"- Cruel : Kill them all for the skill-point (jewel efficient)"
16% phys dmg or 8% attack speed are weighed 1.5-2 points worth. Even if you want to get jewels your throwing away stats by not getting them.
- Merciless: Help Kraityn for +1 to maximum Frenzy Charge
this is "okay" but i would rather have an endurance charge or 5% life (passivepoint) if im boosting my build as "tanky"

5)Not mentioning the BIS body Armour and suggesting belly of the beast
Belly is fine for starting out but is outweighed highly but both kaoms heart and especially lightning coil. The current meta of enemies dealing large amounts of physical damage and having lightning coil mitigate 17.5% of that is insane. Theres a reason why most lv's100 in tempest were using lightning coil, its OP as fuck.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 25, 2015, 3:12:33 PM
"
Xhanos wrote:
I am currently level 76 with resists maxed and 3.8k hp, I still need to replace one of my rings and I can afford to go all out dps with this ring. Can anyone advise if Ming's Heart is worth picking up with the 20% chaos damage but max life reduction or should I should go with a rare ring with Hp/AttkSpd/FlatPhys.

Don't go mings unless you have 4.5k life with it on; its great though. The chaos res is understated and -15% reduced life is just 3 passive points worth for a decent damage boost. At the point your at, roll with a rare ring and upgrade later on. Theres better upgrades to work for than mings, lightning coil,kaoms heart,atziri disfavour ect.
LightyGaming.com
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

If I went the wrong order, is it worth it to spend 4 regrets and get Slaughter first, respec out of Cleaving?
Currently have Cleaving > Splitting Strikes > no points toward Slaughter
lvl 88

Noooo its fine. not a massive deal either way, save your currency and in the end your going to get them all so the order isn't "that" important.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info