In game trading should have been implemented

"
Miská wrote:
"
Exbarbarian wrote:
It has been 3 full of years that Chris promised to work on trading system of POE. AFter so many improvements we are yet to see any addition or change to trading. I hope GGG finally realizes the importance of providing QoL for trading one day.

Current difficulties forces players to leave or use external programs to acquire required currency(if you know what I mean)

Or you can just, i don't know. Trade, like many do without a problem?

And another thread moved to the abyss. Awesome. RIP.

Apparently feedback and suggestions forum is a void area that GGG uses to omit important issue by moving here.

If you really think that trading is not an "issue" in POE, I have nothing more to say:)
"
Exbarbarian wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
"
Exbarbarian wrote:
It has been 3 full of years that Chris promised to work on trading system of POE. AFter so many improvements we are yet to see any addition or change to trading. I hope GGG finally realizes the importance of providing QoL for trading one day.

Current difficulties forces players to leave or use external programs to acquire required currency(if you know what I mean)

Or you can just, i don't know. Trade, like many do without a problem?

And another thread moved to the abyss. Awesome. RIP.

Apparently feedback and suggestions forum is a void area that GGG uses to omit important issue by moving here.

If you really think that trading is not an "issue" in POE, I have nothing more to say:)

It isn't. It requires effort and expertise. Something that is not gained easily. And yes i love it.

But then again, someone pretending anyone reads this forum, while it is a fact this thread died off immediately when it was moved is just a joke on you sir!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info