In game trading should have been implemented

"
Acolina87 wrote:
Im amazed how people dont know how to make currency. Either you flip or you grind dat domi farm heck even docks. If you dont know how to flip i suggest you learn. Build a mfer and go grind. This is not D3 where you get everything on a silverplate and that RMAH in D3 ruined the fucking game.
Lay off with the QQ and get motivated.

Stop with the excuses holy shit, GGG made farming for currency so much easier then it ever was before. Look at all the masters etc. Tired of these threads.

Amazing how you make a game sound like work. MAKE CURRENCY! GO GRIND! LEARN HOW TO FLIP! GET MOTIVATED! STOP WITH THE EXCUSES!

All that's missing is: IF YOU WANNA HAVE FUN GO ELSEWHERE!
"
Miská wrote:

No they won't. Thank god this company is resistent against the new generation of lazy gamers. GGG made trade a core part of PoE. I'm sure they can decide what they want to be part of their game. You can play PoE perfectly fine without trade or minimal trade aswell. You just handicap yourself a little. So many options, but you still need trading gone. Go play diablo, boy.

Yes, they will as they already said it. They can put whatever they want in the game, that doesnt mean the thing they put are good. As trading is the worst part of arpg games. No, you can not play PoE perfectly fine without trading, as the whole game is balanced around it. So many limitation this game has because of shitty trading.

But after this expansion they will probably move focus on implementing a normal trading system so people dont need to waste time on it (as was said in the podcast that for this expansion they had to choose between trading system or desync fix), and actually play a normal arpg game.
Last edited by miljan on Jul 6, 2015, 7:07:16 AM
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:
Im amazed how people dont know how to make currency. Either you flip or you grind dat domi farm heck even docks. If you dont know how to flip i suggest you learn. Build a mfer and go grind. This is not D3 where you get everything on a silverplate and that RMAH in D3 ruined the fucking game.

Stop with the excuses holy shit, GGG made farming for currency so much easier then it ever was before. Look at all the masters etc. Tired of these threads.

Amazing how you make a game sound like work. MAKE CURRENCY! GO GRIND! LEARN HOW TO FLIP! GET MOTIVATED! STOP WITH THE EXCUSES!

You rather have them go, here is 1000 exalts. And every item in the game in perfect condition. Now go have fun.....oh wait....

"
miljan wrote:

Yes, they will as they already said it. They can put whatever they want in the game, that doesnt mean the thing they put are good. As trading is the worst part of arpg games. No, you can not play PoE perfectly fine without trading, as the whole game is balanced around it. So many limitation this game has because of shitty trading.

But after this expansion they will probably move focus on implementing a normal trading system so people dont need to waste time on it (as was said in the podcast that for this expansion they had to choose between trading system or desync fix), and actually play a normal arpg game.

They won't put a fully automated trade system in. I'm sorry. You will still have to talk to actual people. What a burden.
Last edited by Miská on Jul 6, 2015, 7:16:27 AM
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

Im a hard working man, both in irl and in poe. I dont QQ and whine just because i dont have shit. Imho this is how I have fun i LOVE grinding and working towards a goal. Something that younger generations lack. Heck people that are older then me are even more motivated. Todays generation expect everything on a silver plate. I see this everyday people complain about what they dont have like "oh please tell me how to make currency" Use your BRAIN, the forum is FULL OF INFORMATION. Use this knowledge to your advantage and stop QQ.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Miská wrote:

They won't put a fully automated trade system in. I'm sorry. You will still have to talk to actual people. What a burden.

Sooner or later they will, this is just a first step in the right direction. Not interested in talking with people, interested in playing a arpg game not skype or some shitty browser trading game.
Last edited by miljan on Jul 6, 2015, 7:34:39 AM
"
miljan wrote:

Well i'm not interested in a singleplayer game where nothing is rare and everything gets given to you in an eyeblink.
"
miljan wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Sooner or later they will, this is just a first step in the right direction. Not interested in talking with people, interested in playing a arpg game not skype or some shitty browser trading game.

Well i'm not interested in a singleplayer game where nothing is rare and everything gets given to you in an eyeblink. [/quote]
"
Miská wrote:
"
miljan wrote:

Well i'm not interested in a singleplayer game where nothing is rare and everything gets given to you in an eyeblink.

Apparently you never played a singleplayer game in your life. Play less korean free to play grind fest and MMO shitty games.
Last edited by miljan on Jul 6, 2015, 7:37:38 AM
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
Can somebody PLEASE explain why an auction house is a bad idea?

Read this and do the math yourself:

http://diablo3story.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-diablo-3-story.html
Yay, people still pull out the D3 AH argument whenever someone mentions trade improvement. Blindly disregarding the fact that we already use some sort of it - poe.trade. This third party website is a godsend to thousands of people like me who don't really give a damn about flipping and shit and just want to play the game. Make a trade and carry on with slashing and killing the Wraeclast monster population. But some say it is lazy and it would put everything on a silver platter for me, right? Because trading should be a daunting task where you have to watch archaic trade chat spamming WTB WTS or alt+tab to poe.trade dozens of times trying to get hold of seller that is online.
Also interaction between seller and buyer, damn if I want to chat to someone I do it with my friends and guild.

I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info