Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

i think that the copitision right now is: two streemers will win a laptop....

a better compitision is: the first 1000 players to kill the boss, will be in a lotery for laptop,

will make it alot more interresting
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Gee, thanks for the spoiler alert.
Finally a race where the best will win something worth while.
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
Looks like another party race(except for the last boss zone in merci..) where the same 2-3 party groups will be battling for the win :D I wish atleast the first 24h were made solo only, so we can have some more competition :) Anyways , may the best streamer win.
Last edited by shashk0 on Jul 6, 2015, 3:56:52 AM
That's really cool, good luck everyone.
Gratz Havoc Kappa
So first one goes to Havoc, who's the other one?

Btw, nice filler news :(
I'd be really happy to win such a beast but since i run poe on my awful laptop i have no chance to win. (Or at least i start with a pretty serious disadvantage.)

Other than that it's a great idea but a couple hundred premium stash tabs for the first 100 each league would be a good idea as well. It would raise the competition better than just a 1st prize.

Just my 2 cents.
Well, streamers get another race.

Why streamers even can take part to these races, all knows that they play 48hours without any sleap if there is somekind prize. That is more addict than smart playing. If im right, in asia die easy +100 gamers in year to that they cant take a break to sleap.

But anyway, streamers make a profit from watchers in all leagues. Easier sell items, cheaper to buy items etc..
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on Jul 6, 2015, 4:25:47 AM
When is that wipe??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info