Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

"
Tacopaco wrote:
Why does is feel like beta testers have an unfair advantage?

You mean top racers. The game has not changed so dramatically that 2.0 is going to give a beta tester better odds than anyone who already has a high mastery of the game's mechanics. Especially since the beta has streamlined a lot of the grind in places that took a good chunk of time (looking at you act 2) and has made certain problem maps less zigzag mazey (looking at you submerged passage).

This is definitely a nice prize. But if it's only for a "first to kill" instead of a "top _ number of players have a chance to win!" then it's for the top 10% to struggle to.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Jul 6, 2015, 1:00:23 AM
Might as well just save ur time and give it to the top racers
Last edited by Solitusss on Jul 10, 2015, 3:10:08 AM
Laptop's mine
So it is only for the leagues, can't imagine it will take very long.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
RedxFrost wrote:
So the people without good computers (that need a new one) have a disadvantage... cool

Yeah i don't think i will win any races when i still get 2 fps at Dom and similar low fps in most of the new a4 areas. Everyone expected some performance fixes with this expansion and then they do the exact opposite of that, classic ggg move :)
I hope we can convince Throzz and Cobalt to play hardcore with us, or maybe we should all make a softcore team :D.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Sick reward.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Srs or flame totem will kill it first ;l
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
Tacopaco wrote:
Why does is feel like beta testers have an unfair advantage?

Some have been playing for quite some time, most of them have builds mapped out, they have killed these creatures time and time again. The ones of us unlucky enough to never see an invite...well seem a little screwed imo. (not that I had a chance anyways)

But this just seems a little unfair(if you can call it unfair)
"
The Awakening's end boss is Malachai, The Nightmare

Damn, not even spoiler tag.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info