The obvious question

But what are we going to do. I just have my one Eternal Orb, and I want to keep it as a trophy item, but must find the secrets of fishing.

This decision is pretty tough.
"
ChronoExile wrote:
But what are we going to do. I just have my one Eternal Orb, and I want to keep it as a trophy item, but must find the secrets of fishing.

The answer is obvious; go forth and fish. Eternals were made to be used on Fairgrave's tricornes. When Chris said that they aren't being used in the way they were intended to be, clearly he was referring to the fact that people inexplicably started using them for crafting instead.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
ChronoExile wrote:

The answer is obvious; go forth and fish. Eternals were made to be used on Fairgrave's tricornes. When Chris said that they aren't being used in the way they were intended to be, clearly he was referring to the fact that people inexplicably started using them for crafting instead.
I was furious when I found out people were not using Eternal orbs for their intended purposes. I had to have some strong words with Chris to get him to remove Eternal orbs so that people might start playing the game properly instead of wasting time crafting useless items.
"
Krillson wrote:
I was furious when I found out people were not using Eternal orbs for their intended purposes. I had to have some strong words with Chris to get him to remove Eternal orbs so that people might start playing the game properly instead of wasting time crafting useless items.

Krillson, How do I find you!

Have I been trying correctly?? Please guide me!!

Lucky Charms

"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
Krillson wrote:

Krillson, How do I find you!

Have I been trying correctly?? Please guide me!!

Lucky Charms

Spoiler
It's random.

Like all the other masters, just a bit more rare.
"
Grughal wrote:

Spoiler
It's random.

Well poo, I was hoping for more deterministic information. Rare and random, very dangerous combination.
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
Grughal wrote:

Spoiler
It's random.

Well poo, I was hoping for more deterministic information. Rare and random, very dangerous combination.

Needs a new Divination card. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Eternal orbs aren't so eternal now !
chaotic neutral
why are pll showing fairgraves?
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info