Eternal Orbs

"
Drikon wrote:
well to me eternal orbs were made for the REALLY hi end crafting anyway where ppl used hundreds of exalts trying to make single item, not for ppl using them willy nilly, i say get em back :D

Saddly most of the old school perfect mirror rares(and there still in the game) did not take many hundreds of exalts to make if they did no-one would have made them.When they were first created they used to sell for about 35-50 exalts,make of that what you will.

If you play self-found then other peoples wealth only matters if GGG uses those rich players as a base line to balance the drop rates which is unlikely.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
The removal of eternal orbs made everything much worse. And for the people who managed to save hundreds of them, congratulations. You can now rule the market.
IGN: Snuffffe
"
Lachaster wrote:
The removal of eternal orbs made everything much worse. And for the people who managed to save hundreds of them, congratulations. You can now rule the market.

There are various reasons why they have been removed, and GGG did the right choice.
If you're afraid of some people having them saved, there are currently only very few eternals left on Standart.

If you're upset of the "rich" people, why don't you play temp leagues as many guys do, everybody stats at zero and no eternals drop.
Talisman starts Friday and leasts 3 Months, enough time to kick some asses.

Regards
only riot and ggg trolling with nerfs and buffs like that, and im sick of this constant change.
oh i forgot...AND bLIZZArD
I think eternals should be brought back. Their removal hasn't had the intended effect; it hasjust made eternal crafting restricted to the .01% instead of the 1%. 6x T1s are still being made, and will continue to be made.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
this game would be 100 times better if they removed all eternals, mirrors and mirroed items

the amount of butthurt would be off the charts, but perfect items are too easily obtainable.. yea i know it's not "easy" but it's too easy compared to how it should be, in diablo2 i don't even know if there was any 6 x tier 1 mod grand matron bow on any server
Sehe ich das Richtig, das Scion mit dem kommenden patch ,mit den zusätzlichen Ascendancypunkte, nur zwei zusätzliche Passive bekommt , wohingegen die anderen Klassen aus ihren Skillbaum zugreifen können ?

schon schlimm genug das Vortex- Spark build Zerstört wird , aber warum wird Scion vernachlässigt ?

Google-Translate

Am I right, the Scion with the upcoming patch, with the additional Ascendancy Points, only gets two additional passive, whereas the other classes can access from their skill tree?

bad enough the vortex Spark build Ruined is, but why is Scion neglected?

mfg Nuckey
"
Nuckey wrote:
Sehe ich das Richtig, das Scion mit dem kommenden patch ,mit den zusätzlichen Ascendancypunkte, nur zwei zusätzliche Passive bekommt , wohingegen die anderen Klassen aus ihren Skillbaum zugreifen können ?

schon schlimm genug das Vortex- Spark build Zerstört wird , aber warum wird Scion vernachlässigt ?

Google-Translate

Am I right, the Scion with the upcoming patch, with the additional Ascendancy Points, only gets two additional passive, whereas the other classes can access from their skill tree?

bad enough the vortex Spark build Ruined is, but why is Scion neglected?

mfg Nuckey

First off: this is the wrong place to complain about that.
Second: With those two ascendency points the scion finally gets a reliable way to access the starting point of another class without having to sacrifice a MUCH better ascendency node.

Übersetzung:

Zu aller erst: Das hier ist der falsche platz für diese spezifische beschwerde.
Zweitens: Dank der zwei zusätzlichen Ascendencypunkte kann die Scion erstmals sinnvoll zugriff auf einen Startpunkt einer anderen klasse erhalten ohne einen der WESENTLICH besseren Ascendencypunkte aufgeben zu müssen.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
War keine beschwerde, sondern eine oder mehere Fragen

Translate

Was not complaining, but one or more questions
seen that I am wrong, wrong forum
Last edited by Nuckey on May 29, 2016, 1:46:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info