Eternal Orbs

One of the best things this league! Even though I have only ever seen 1 drop for me.
"
Dazoul wrote:
"
Ravenstrider wrote:

TL;DR:

-Eternals aren't used in temp leagues because people want to transfer them to Standard

lol ? nice bullshit... you know most of ppl wich play temp league dont play standart ?

I know people who play Standard play temp leagues.
You could get divines cheap as hell ( 50%-70% of Standard price) in the last 1 month.

I know of at least 8-10 people who will play the temp league to generate currency for their Standard chars once 2.0 hits. And, seeing I only know around 15 people of in PoE, yeah..

So, do some research before you call BS.

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Lets make ALL items Corrupted on old legues on Awakening Start - and no problems with mirrors
"
so many fallacies.

1. you pretend that people can only have ONE mirrored item.
2. you said these things "never" happen. they do. i provided one real example of such. at that point, you were already proven wrong, definitively.
3. you pretend that only offense matters... STILL.
4. you pretend that someone with 250 ex to blow on a weapon doesn't care enough about the other 10 slots to invest in? yeah, ookkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
5. you pretend that there aren't hundreds of 6t1 gg items... that aren't weapons.
6. now it's crafting without eternals? they're legacy, not unicorns. you already got confused enough to switch the premise - we were arguing about crafting without MIRRORS.

Ok now I get it, ure trolling...either that or u havent read a single sentence I posted or u simply cant comprehend a single thing I wrote, or u just dont want to. In any case, not worth my time. Peace.
Last edited by Aerinqq on Jul 8, 2015, 2:49:05 PM
"
Ravenstrider wrote:
"
Dazoul wrote:
"
Ravenstrider wrote:

TL;DR:

-Eternals aren't used in temp leagues because people want to transfer them to Standard

lol ? nice bullshit... you know most of ppl wich play temp league dont play standart ?

I know people who play Standard play temp leagues.
You could get divines cheap as hell ( 50%-70% of Standard price) in the last 1 month.

I know of at least 8-10 people who will play the temp league to generate currency for their Standard chars once 2.0 hits. And, seeing I only know around 15 people of in PoE, yeah..

So, do some research before you call BS.

YOu say you know 15 ppl in poe so plz stop say bullshit.

Last edited by Dazoul on Jul 8, 2015, 3:37:17 PM
"
BurakUeda wrote:
"
Nazzibboro wrote:
GGG should just explain why Axn(the one that sells the most of the base of mirrored iteams) two weeks before was buing all the eternal orbs in the standard league.This game is just corrupted,the community around this is blind.I'm out.

Probably because he is trying to stockpile them for crafting new tier-1 mods in 2.0.
I really don't think GGG gave him a heads up before they announce the removal of the Eternal Orb.

They did, very publicly, give him a heads up. Not directly as in 'we are removing eternals' but a heads up all the same in 'we are introducing new tiers'.

It was actually worse, because it told the big fish to buy up eternals without telling the little fish how much they would be increasing in value, soon.
Casually casual.

Already posted in this thread, but the site finally let me access my stash.

[Merching intensifies]
i think they should remove mirror not eternal.
OMG, really?

GGG, the introduction of eternal was a mistake, but you can't just remove eternals from the drop pool because the top 1% already got their insane gears. What you are doing right now is effectively remove the possibility for newer players to catch up because now they can never craft things that the rich had crafted.

I believe there is a solution but it can only be implemented when you guys completely stop making legacy items. Make a new standard and a new hardcore league, and let temp leagues items go to that one, the current standard/hardcore will be renamed. They won't be voided so people can play there if they still want, so we can have a standard/hardcore league without plagued economy, legacy items, insanely well crafted rares.
"
FlyingBurger wrote:
OMG, really?

GGG, the introduction of eternal was a mistake, but you can't just remove eternals from the drop pool because the top 1% already got their insane gears. What you are doing right now is effectively remove the possibility for newer players to catch up because now they can never craft things that the rich had crafted.

I believe there is a solution but it can only be implemented when you guys completely stop making legacy items. Make a new standard and a new hardcore league, and let temp leagues items go to that one, the current standard/hardcore will be renamed. They won't be voided so people can play there if they still want, so we can have a standard/hardcore league without plagued economy, legacy items, insanely well crafted rares.

Since this is not a PvP game, who cares about "catching up"? People need to worry less about what others have and just play the game.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info