Eternal Orbs

"
fid1 wrote:
stupid GGG they release item affix info right when I craft a 6t1 item and then i scramble to sell it and then they decide to release info on eternals just wow....

Know the feeling, as soon as I heard about the new tiers, I was very ready to sell my 5T1 prismatic ring. It's going down to be like a 2T1 ring with the changes. Still a pretty nice ring though. With less people crafting perhaps it'll retain its value better.
look at you all arguing about how the empty standard league going to be more screwed or less screwed that it allready are ...

that GGG changing rules in a league that noone going to play for 4month --'

and so what you going more brock that you already are ...

Axn have his standard stash full of eternals ? and what ? this is like that since 2 year ...
older player have better stuff then you ?

standard is standard ,and if you don't like whtt it become just play the league

a brand new league ,where we not gonna see guys trading there chalenge reward TShirt to make 6t1 the 2nd month !!

they not gonna have a better way than us to craft item

chaos rate gonna rize a little, ex going to be cheaper
mirror gonna worth like 30/70 ex i guess ( yes you 'll see mirror worth no more than the mirrorable item )

i know you need to whinne to every chnge ggg make in the game
but Axn &co should whinne, not us
this is good for us
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
Axn and his kind of people won't whine... their 500 stacks of eternal orbs just raised in value 20-30 folds... besides those type will have tabs and tabs of eternals and exalts to make the next 6xT1 on the new top of the line item bases for at least a couple items which they can charge for 500 exalts per mirror service (500 exalt fee your mirror ofc) and have 1.8 million exalts ready next time they need to craft 6xT1 on new item base the old school non-eternal way.

Only way to get away from stantard non-sense unfortunately is not to play stantard.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jul 8, 2015, 2:24:03 AM
why are u all so crazy about other ppl having what u dont have?
"
Pewzor wrote:
Can't wait to sell my eternals for 100+ exalts.

i dont think so, they will be at 20-25 exa even in 1year because people will use all of them to switch version of their items at mirror service

no one would buy eternal at more than 30 exa else the fee or current 6t1 will be too high, the demand of eternals will be low

they won't be used to craft new items, except the new bases or 2-3 that beats the current top
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 8, 2015, 3:00:15 AM
so how much will the price of eternals rise by then??
"
Pewzor wrote:
Axn and his kind of people won't whine... their 500 stacks of eternal orbs just raised in value 20-30 folds... besides those type will have tabs and tabs of eternals and exalts to make the next 6xT1 on the new top of the line item bases for at least a couple items which they can charge for 500 exalts per mirror service (500 exalt fee your mirror ofc) and have 1.8 million exalts ready next time they need to craft 6xT1 on new item base the old school non-eternal way.

Only way to get away from stantard non-sense unfortunately is not to play stantard.

nop is they have even 50 stack of eternal they npt worth 20 ex :1

because they worth nothing if not togheter !!!

but why are you whinning about with are without eternal this is nor our league we never gonna even need such item !!!
and so what they gonna craft the new loath bane on an other base
and maybe a top tier wand to show with 50 dps more than loath bane ?
don't get the point if not for compensate something ...

they will probably craft 2/3 Maraketh Weapons and all the rest will be what allready exist this is not changing anything

the old scool way to craft item is alch / spam chaos / yolo ex
now spam alt / regal /yolo ex / master is good too

mirrorable item in next league will be max 3t1 choose your master affixe
and chaos crafted 2T1 4T3/4
no more monopolysing for axn and his kind
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

"
yurei021 wrote:
so how much will the price of eternals rise by then??

like 20-30 ex max unless new mechanic make them worth more
or new kind of orb make them worth less

at first there will be used too craft new 2.0 weapons until not enough left for more

then there will be used to switch some imprimt before mirror like 6 off color or different affixe
3 off color dagger doen't worth eternal anymore just voricci

after that they will be useless and only worth as ultra rare useless items

/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Last edited by OeilDeNuit on Jul 8, 2015, 3:43:38 AM
Well done, GGG! I suggested this multiple times. So happy to see the change happen! HYPE
"
this is about items. not just weapons. which are a vast minority of items, anyway.

why do you keep arguing about (insert weapon here) when 6t1 gear includes belts, helms, chests, rings, amulets, gloves, and boots?

what, you think people who spend 250 ex for a copy of ____ just want crap in the other 10 slots?

"
What? I never said the only thing that can be crafted are weapons, I just gave you an example

no, you implied it by giving exampleS (yes, plural. not one)... that were all weapons.

So, weapon is just 1 slot, that is no more important, then the other slots, right? U would rather mirror a belt, boots or w/e, that will give ya minor advantage (cos its much easier to find a replacement, that will costs 20* times less and wont have such a big impact on your char) rather then mirror a weapon, that will triple your clear speed? Your logic makes 0 sense...

I never said weapons are the only things to get mirrored, again, thats something u said. I said that without eternals/mirrors, there wouldnt be any desirable 6T1 items cos to produce such item its expensive beyond belief and only a few ppl with near unlimited wallet can do that and without mirrors, they would have no reason to do so.

Obviously some items (like the helmet u posted) are much easier to craft then others, but its very niche market. Ok forget weapons, what about rings like Maelstorm grasp Diamond Ring, Rune Medallion Onyx Amulet, or if u want armor lets talk about something like Demon Shround Vaal Regalia. Whereas it might be a bit cheaper to craft such items then mirror worthy weapons, its still insane amount of currency and trying to craft something like this without eternals would be next to impossible.

Last edited by Aerinqq on Jul 8, 2015, 7:49:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info