Eternal Orbs

"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
VilfanGasper wrote:
Best possible change ever! That isa just ... I am speechless.

Can you explain why you think that if you like?

you have to kill monsters to get the best items, you got to grind and not play the economy to get stronger
anything that makes crafting strong items easy is bad for the game in the short term and makes difficult to balance builds/skill gems

without eternals, not much will change with 2.0 but when they will add a tier1 higher than the new tier1 of awakening, the game will totally change

no more eternals=much better in the long run
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 6, 2015, 12:29:11 AM
I never knew GGG would do this. I didn't think they had the balls for it. I am blown away.

They can never take away my Eternal Orb though...

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Its the ability to have several "patterns" saved which makes eternals TERRIBLE.

They should just ALL be removed from the game.

Otherwise, you are still going to get new best (possible) in slot items in no time at all.
Few things put simply:

1. GG GGG

2. Before Eternal was Introduced = PoE = Based on RNG

3. Existence of Eternal Orbs != RNG

4. After eternal removal = PoE = Based on RNG
100% unprofitable to craft now LOL
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Rabid Nerf Gods strike... again.
"
KiPad wrote:
100% unprofitable to craft now LOL
The more unprofitable it is to craft now, the more profitable it becomes to craft tomorrow. The equilibrium point will eventually come about, naturally.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 6, 2015, 12:40:37 AM
"
I never knew GGG would do this. I didn't think they had the balls for it. I am blown away.

They can never take away my Eternal Orb though...

You know, that looks like a cervix.
So many items are better to not drop instead of eternals, but this is your game and your decisions!!
StereoSeven and PinkPanter was banned after 2 years of playing.I felt like somebody took my Teddy Bear!!
I continue but I never forget that....
"
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
VilfanGasper wrote:
Best possible change ever! That isa just ... I am speechless.

Can you explain why you think that if you like?

you have to kill monsters to get the best items, you got to grind and not play the economy to get stronger
anything that makes crafting strong items easy is bad for the game in the short term and makes difficult to balance builds/skill gems

without eternals, not much will change with 2.0 but when they will add a tier1 higher than the new tier1 of awakening, the game will totally change

no more eternals=much better in the long run

I kill monsters,make party wtb/wts and continue killing monsters.
It wasn't easy with eternals,they costed 5 ex had to grind hard to get them.

Not much will change with 2.0 without eternals? People already offer 16+ ex for 1 eternal. You know why?
Because they will craft the perfect 6 new T1 item in 2.0 that noone else will be ever able to craft again
ever and sell mirrored copies of it for 1 mirror + 250 ex fee at least if we're talking about a dagger or harbinger.
You cannot judge this patch and changes by some later patch and later changes that you don't know what they will be like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info