Returning User Question

I'm planning on returning to the game for Awakening after taking about a year break from it. Since I've been out of it for so long I wanted to use a basic, cookie-cutter beginner build to start me off on the right foot when beginning the new HC league. My question is, will Awakening reset the skill tree and/or drastically change the efficacy of any existing builds via nerfs? Or am I fairly safe in choosing a currently viable build in the current "meta" and using that as a starting point through Awakening?
Yep... lots of changes. Too many to list.
new skills, new leech, new tree, new reducedmana, new uniques, new golems,... things will change but I wouldn't bother, just play the way it's most fun for you. You can still read about details later.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
If you have a favorite "vanilla" build, chances are it'll still work in 2.0. Just have fun with it! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info