Account hacked.

Today, 11/02/2013 between 11:00 and 16:00 (GMT +4) Someone went into my account and stole all valuables (Unique items from stash № 3 / All Orbs / Etc)

My IP is - 194.226.8.12 , never changes.

I can only add that I will not give my account \ password, the computer is clean.
Last edited by Covert on Feb 11, 2013, 3:45:43 PM
Hi, exactly the same thing happened to me. My password was saved in the game files and I haven't typed it in for over 6 months. I am 100% sure my PC is clean as I play a lot of online games and I never got hacked before. How did this happen ?
hello. this night from my account dissapered all currency items. my password is saved in file, and i also play online games for 5 years and never been hacked. is there any way to backup my characters ?
there was an fbi warning went out a few weeks ago to disable java on your browser.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/blocked/p182

Every browser has it...not just firefox so have YOU disabled it?

Have you updated your flash player recently? old versions are usually updated when there are ways to exploit the program found.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Hi, exactly the same thing happened to me. My password was saved in the game files and I haven't typed it in for over 6 months. I am 100% sure my PC is clean as I play a lot of online games and I never got hacked before. How did this happen ?

It is impossible to be 100% sure you are clean, and playing other games is not evidence that you are, even if it was. Either you got phished, use the same password for everything and another website was compromised or something of that nature. I suppose is could be a key logger as well. Ggg has already stated there have been no security breaches on their end.
"
Lask001 wrote:
"

It is impossible to be 100% sure you are clean, and playing other games is not evidence that you are, even if it was. Either you got phished, use the same password for everything and another website was compromised or something of that nature. I suppose is could be a key logger as well. Ggg has already stated there have been no security breaches on their end.

He's back!

Advice to future posters: don't argue with Lask001, he'll never back down and has waaaay too much spare time on his hands...if you choose to disregard this advice (which I actually hope you do) many of us will get a ton of lols, rofls and a few roflmaos because of it.

I'll start with 1: lol Lask

Keep up the good fight!
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
Lask001 wrote:
"

He's back!

Advice to future posters: don't argue with Lask001, he'll never back down and has waaaay too much spare time on his hands...if you choose to disregard this advice (which I actually hope you do) many of us will get a ton of lols, rofls and a few roflmaos because of it.

I'll start with 1: lol Lask

Keep up the good fight!

Well, I'm getting paid right now, my queries are running, and while I wait, I have nothing better to do at the moment :D
"
Lask001 wrote:
"

I'm not seeing the lol's here, this is a 100% valide argument that which I support.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
here nithryok:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110446

It's a long read, but lask never gives up, and even though as i said I don't always agree with his wording, I do usually agree with his sentiment.

If you aren't rolling your eyes by the end of reading 20 pages of this thread...

then you're a robot :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info