Tempest Tracking

I know everyone is excited about the new leagues. I was particularly excited about the Tempest league, because it gives us a change to work together!

"
Tempests can also affect end-game Maps. Because there's no world map for maps, the community will need to collaborate to share information about which valuable tempests affect which areas at the moment.

I've created a tool to help us crowd-source our knowledge of which tempest each map is being affected by. I present: http://poetempest.com/

The goal of this project is to have a site that you can easily access either on your phone, or in another window while playing. Players can report what tempest is in a map when they encounter it, updating the list so everyone else knows what the map tempests are!

For anyone wanting to write AutoHotkey macros, phone apps, smartwatch apps, or toasters that integrate with this, or if you want to help develop it, the code can be found here: https://github.com/jayvan/tempest-watch

Until we know what the tempests actually are in 5 days there isn't much more we can do, but as soon as The Awakening is out I'll be sure to add everything in.

Can't wait to play the new leagues in 5 days :D
Water damage?
Is someone using it?
Tried to add map tempest but it doesnt shows...
@MeTaLakaMe
please, message me in game(when online) or pm (when offline), if my offer wins or u wanna make an offer for my stuff
I love this idea mate, I'll be adding all the tempests I find while I do maps, cheers!
Last edited by Spruce_Moose on Aug 2, 2015, 4:08:34 AM
First of all, thanks for the tempest tracker, I use it all the time!

Is there any way you might update it to also track the tempest that were introduced after 2.0?

I would certainly appreciate it!

Cheers
Thanks a lot for this tool, very useful.

A couple suggestions if I may :

-Small one : adding the implicit bonus % item quantity in each tempest description.

-Bigger one : making users able to sort the list by level/tempest/number of upvotes.

-Even bigger one : filters to display only specific maps/map levels/tempest types/upvotes etc, possibly with a text box like the stash filter ingame.

Anyway thanks again for this much needed tool !
Please. No more labyrinth.
Hi, I wanted to start by saying thank you for the amazing program! I use it daily :)
I was however wondering why the level 74 map Terrace is not included on the Tempest Watch list or if it will be added? Thanks again!
Stay safe out there Tempest Hunters
"
Klied wrote:
Hi, I wanted to start by saying thank you for the amazing program! I use it daily :)
I was however wondering why the level 74 map Terrace is not included on the Tempest Watch list or if it will be added? Thanks again!
Stay safe out there Tempest Hunters

Terrace map was recently the Labyrinth map, probably hasn't been updated on that site yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info