Lvl 80... and now what?

Hello everyone,

where should I start... I have been playing the game for some time and then made a long 3 months break. Came back recently and I hit lvl 80.
Here comes my problem : I have no idea what to do next. Some ppl told me I should do maps but I've never done em so far. I have a few of em, but they are only lvl 66 or so. Until now I exped in Library lvl 67 :)
As for my build and gear - I am sure the build is proper (I am using Neversink's tornado + puncture build) but as for my gear - it is quite weak in fact. Don't even have any 6L or so.
So I am writing to the community to help me somehow. I'd appreciate any suggestions what to do next. Perhaps even someone kind enough will be found here who has some unneeded 70+ maps to spare? Or someone who will feel like exping together with me. Any idea/help is welcome.
Ty all in advance ! Eve
.p

just hop in public low lv map groups at start.

maps come kinda fast when you keep them. with 2 columns with each type all can be fitted to single stash tab. with 3 same get higher one from vendor. or alch them and get some more with iq.

in higher maps people usually leave low maps behind if min maxing the profit but collecting them you can keep the supply up much easier. also corrupting areas are nice if you have the supply for party but on public don't except to get fragment for you at least all the time for peoples farming for that sacrifice set.

if for the functioning party play generally ask around for a guild know and then while playing or via friend list.

if build not so good in maps recommend changing it one way or another to be more tankier.

higher you get on maps the itemlevel will got better mods also.

ps. you can pm me but can't make any promises as time is kinda short. (me addicted to this game as time sink)

and of course you can level some chars to dominus to be ready to hop in act 4 / fresh start in new leagues

edit: made a shortcut and sneak speaked on your build. sry if intruding. would suggest moving herald of ash and ice to boots (could be evasion based when suitable rings are found) and grace to gloves with some other curse to use. that tree is heavily crit change and using tonado shot multiple arrows for life based. would recommend get some mana nodes giving possibility to different skills. also tornado will be nerfed on 2.0 the center no longer taking dmg but this propably won't affect other than bosses. if you want to use puncture still you can move it to bow and animate weapon / spectre to helmet. with lot of evasion buffs would recommend getting trought every rare that you find, pick and vendor to get better helmet / rings. like that cast on stun smoke mine on other weapon. kinda neat

for main skills burning arrow / split arrow or some could also do the trick if the bow crit change also applies to any skill used
lightning totems with 50 change to flee and other flanking stuff.
dialla is in horror of lioneyes watch burning in the morning glory.
something in eye. proofing boofing ceiling a top
teleports to distant vacuum
is there cockroaches?
Last edited by wicursxenon on Jul 4, 2015, 10:48:45 AM
Like other said, do low lvl maps first to build your map pool and always do Zana daily and lvl up her asap if you havent yet (better be hurry , heard she was nerfed in Awakening)
What probably should be pointed out is that maps higher than lvl 66 can only drop inside maps. Monsters inside maps can drop maps of the area level, blues +1 and rares/uniques +2. So for example the boss mob on a Junge Valley (lvl 72) map could drop maps of lvl 66-74.

And yes, you should do maps. With your gear it shouldnt be a problem to do maps up to probably lvl 74 or 75.
Last edited by BundesHeinz on Jul 4, 2015, 2:26:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info