Problem of the 50th level

Good morning people,i am Ronal, i'm new in this game, with my first character i am level 54 now and i'm in act 1 merciless, but i have a problem, great problem, i can't continue, bosses are too strong for me, they kill me with 2 shots and i can't evade the attacks and shot them at the same time! It's not the first time i've this problem, the fact is that i've very very low elemental resistances and i don't know how to upgrade them, in my equip i've resistance of all type but it's not enough apprently.
Thanks for the patience
Merciless is when capped 75% resists are almost absolutely necessary. You can make do with maybe 60+ if need be but any lower and you will have rip problems.

Depending on your build you need more es, evasion, armour and/or life. Early merciless I think most people are hitting 3k life and something similar for energy shield while armour and evasion for life builds is at a decent amount.

54 is pretty under leveled depending on how fast you are trying to cut through acts. If I remember correctly, tidal island and fetid pool jump to lvl 58 and with the combo of the above being lacking will tear you a new one.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Right, merciless difficulty applies -60% penalty to all resists. Chaos isn't really a problem, but not capping elemental is a death wish.

The easiest and cheapest way is to just buy gear with life and decent resists, a few chaos will get you set up. If you don't want to trade you can just craft resists on jewelry and armor using Elreon and Haku, they are by far the most useful masters for levelling self-found. I hope you weren't wasting your alchemy and chaos orbs trying to roll something.

Also, you probably have low life, 2,5k is a decent number for early merciless so get more on passive tree and gear, nothing will save you if your buffer is too low.

Oh, and if that boss that's killing you is in tidal island, you can skip it and come back later, he's optional and his area is of higher level.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Thanks for the replies, problem resolved, AllSuns gave me a lot of very good items for my level, now i can continue the game without problems!
The gear you have will get you through early merciless but you need to keep looking for uupgrades still.

You should be aiming for +life on all your gear (and greater than 50 life at least). Some will say you can get away with life in the low 3000s for a ranged character. I prefer 4000+ and the extra buffer will be helpful if tthis is your first character and you learn the ins and outs of the game.

Also you'll need to start looking for a higher DPS bow very soon. The quicker critters die the less chance they have to hurt you.

There are a bunch of cheap uniques whith level requirements in the low 60s until you can afford a good rare.

If you hit me up ingame I can help you out (not that I am online a lot these days).

IGN is usually Volkanes.

Oh hey haha

Hope things work out for you

The gear isn't insane but should provide some support to start farming and building up some currency ^^

Best of luck to you!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info