reduced mana no longer reduce aura reservation

"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
Elemental proliferation is nerfed too.

This actually made me the saddest. I've always thought "if I can't use double Herald + Hatred on TShot, I'll just use Prolif!"

And now this <_<
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
rusher21 wrote:
In this aura calculator, you can see all the mana reservation that is new in beta (offers standard withone click top):

https://poe.mikelat.com/beta/

nice tool!

I'm not familiar with the skill tree in beta, does it still have the same amount of reduced mana reservation or was that also nerfed? currently I use 34%

Last edited by Asmosis on Jul 4, 2015, 9:50:20 PM
wait what exactly got buffed then? all i read are nerfs to... everything :\
One buff (a large one) is to prism shield unique, I currently run 3 auras in it so on top of them reserving less life now (maybe enough to run midnight bargain again) it also gains additional +1 to aura skills.

Clarity has had a big buff to how much mana it reserves but Idk if the aura itself got nerfed heavily.

3 auras in alpha helm + reduced mana gem (40% auras) use 17% each currently for me with 34% on tree, so they will change to 20%, which is manageable with the reduction in clarity and also allows me to squeeze in artic armor for 84% mana reserved with the new 2% passive tree gem. That's assuming I can still get the 34% which may or may not be there lol.

Anyways so I ended up with more life, less mana and not having to worry about arctic armor cost so much, and still have enough mana to summon zombies.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jul 4, 2015, 9:55:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info