Our Divi art is done!!! :D

Just got an email from System saying that the art is done on "our" Divi card.

Such a tease though ¦'O

They haven't sent it to me so I cant review it as of yet.....

This with the hype im feeling for the 10th release is making me HYPERBOLIC, MAKING ALL TIME SLOW DOWN!!!! This is not good as I want the 10th to come as quickly as possible!!!!

GG GGG!

Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
thanks for supporting ggg :D
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
There are medications available... ever heard of Tequila?
What is your divination card about? the ring?
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
Just got an email from System saying that the art is done on "our" Divi card.

Such a tease though ¦'O

They haven't sent it to me so I cant review it as of yet.....

This with the hype im feeling for the 10th release is making me HYPERBOLIC, MAKING ALL TIME SLOW DOWN!!!! This is not good as I want the 10th to come as quickly as possible!!!!

GG GGG!

Nice, now we all hope divination drop rate won't be as scarce as seeing Obama in jumpsuit.

Love,
Bunny
Last edited by Aalhamas on Jul 3, 2015, 12:06:23 PM
"
Nice, now we all hope divination drop rate won't be as scarce as seeing Obama in jumpsuit.

Love,
Bunny

Given the results of a quick google search with the words "Obama" and "jumpsuit", I wouldn't worry too much about it being as rare. :-P
Nice one LeHeup! Look forward to seeing your creation in game soon :)
"
"

Love,
Bunny

Given the results of a quick google search with the words "Obama" and "jumpsuit", I wouldn't worry too much about it being as rare. :-P

i did the same search to see....usually when Americans speak of Obama they are talking of Barack not his wife lol.

those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info