PRIDE Guild

added ! and Bump!
Hey there, Twintart here. Looking to be able to join the guild forums, just so I can say I am a new full member :D Also, I play this game at least 4 hours a day, during the evening to close to 4-5 in the morning, so if there are any players that are also on during that time, I would love to do some maps or something with ya :)
Hi I would like to join I'm a brand new player and first time playing something like POE. I can say I am fully addicted to this game. Look forward to playing with guildmates.

IGN Enclo
Add you in game for an invite. Bump!
Currently made an account. Played this a long time ago and I was lost :d Maybe i needed a group so i decided to come back and play with you guys/gals. Start in a small guild and make my way up in the game
Looking for a nice active guild, if you guys are pretty active then i would love to join and group up with you guys and have fun! I've played quite a bit, but i get extremely bored solo playing.
Added both of you in game. Bump
IGN :SilemArocus (Warbands)

About me : Well i was playing POE about 2 yrs ago. but i quit for a while. and i came back about a month ago.. got a 74 ranger ON Warbands/70 Shadow on Standard.. i kinda dislike hardcore (i did try hardcore) its just hard to play it self found without dying without investing hundreads of hours. that and then theres the elitists..

Build : Split Shot Physical Damage Ranger

Looking forward to : Mapping with people, so boring when alone. Voice chat if possible/if there is any. Having a nice group of people i can blend in and chat about the game with without causing drama/issues in global.

timezone? : well im all over the place.. im awake 18+ hours a day and i play multiple games depending on my mood xD so il be around then not around. then around again.. but i can be on Voice Chat the whole time >_<

id like to give a Guild a Shot. seems fun. and you guys seem like a nice group of people on the forums.

anything else just lemmie know
Last edited by magjake on Aug 1, 2015, 9:52:25 PM
Added you in game. Will invite you once you're online
I'd be interesting in joining, I play both warbands and tempest equally and am very active.

IGN: Chaos_Raven

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info