New Skills Teaser and July 4th Weekend Fireworks Sale!

Bleu Blanc Rouge !

La France !
@BadFuz
"
its all because of the incoming wipe of standard

there is no wipe of standard league.

all that is wiped is the closed beta realm at release (10. july)

Count me in!

I'll fire them on july 10.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
nice! I not got a clue on the beta testing. GGg
IGN: MCbl4
Last edited by masyan on Jul 3, 2015, 5:25:44 AM
I like the "interior" style of the beast. Its an "organic zone" like expected with some cool details (following eyes) and not just a boring crystal cave.

First boss is probably a suppurating cyst ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Shimohi wrote:
I dislike the fireworks. Why a special treatment for a specific nation? Only americans are good customers?

I think it's just another reason for GGG to sell supporter packs or points. And tbh I don't mind, it's not malicious, it's all in good spirit. They've done similar things with valentine's day, halloween and St. Patricks day before. Hell, Black Friday, a distinctively American thing, is something I really look forward to because of the huge discounts on PoE micros.
"
SaDxS wrote:
Bleu Blanc Rouge !

La France !

or Russia
IGN TylordRampage
"
lumpycustards wrote:
I have to express my disappointment in the similarity these have to the Win fireworks. After spending my hard-earned nickels and dimes I have been dutifully saving up my meagre stack of Win, waiting until the global supply depletes so that I can most effectively express my superiority over other players. With this abundant fresh supply, it's almost as if you have turned winning into a commodity, easily obtainable and devoid of true meaning. Now even new players can look like they are winning, without any prior knowledge of exclusive events. Even though these are not true Wins confirmed by the in-game announcement, the appearance is much the same and in fact superior to the genuine article. This is unacceptable because as we all know the main purpose of winning is to impress people by looking cooler than everybody else. Anyway I just wanted to explain the serious concerns I have for the direction this game is going and why I will not be supporting such a move which degrades the investment made by players who prefer to win the authentic way.

Lol, sorry bro. Those are serious considerations indeed. Please respond, GGG.
spending points on anything but stash tabs is... well I don't think I have to even say it.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Flame Dash would have been cool... but you had to give it a maximum uses / cooldown. If we could override that with power/frenzy charges like flicker or something then i might ACTUALLY think about using it.

Magma orb is cool though.
Last edited by Shidiwen1990 on Jul 3, 2015, 7:02:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info