New Skills Teaser and July 4th Weekend Fireworks Sale!

thanks for the

America wins
This last patch is on Monday but, US or NZ time ?
The announcement says US time, that's all.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
so many sensitive people now a days. chill out and relax. if you want something for your country, then support it instead of bashing on others.
this seems quite epic, immagine using that flame dash with max cast speed. however im not sure how the magma orb works concidering it looks like a projectile that causes aoe explosions so if gmp/lmp and faster proj works is to be found out unless we allready have that info, the skill would be very boring without multi projectiles, for example using that star staff with aoe and mabye multi proj with some fire damage nodes and speed, i could see that being used very efficiently to clear, however i wouldent rely on it as a viable skill for clearing, but we were missing an aoe fire skill that works with proj and keep in mind it hasent yet been added i would only expect some further looks inot the skill would decide if its good or not, probably said something wrong in this post but you get the point, i look forward to seeing this ingame
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Shimohi wrote:
I dislike the fireworks. Why a special treatment for a specific nation? Only americans are good customers?

Americans are better spenders.
"
Shimohi wrote:
I dislike the fireworks. Why a special treatment for a specific nation? Only americans are good customers?

Plus, there are dozens of countries with that flag color combination including New Zealand and Australia, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico, Iceland, France, and a slew of other countries I don't have on the top of my head soooooo... Viva la wherever the hell you're from.

Happy Independence Day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info