New Skills Teaser and July 4th Weekend Fireworks Sale!

The fact you have to buy the fireworks...wtf.
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks
"
Godgivenn wrote:

yep, disgusting isn't it?

every good american ... wait, the company isn't american and relies on player's support to keep up their game.

sorry that you have to support your game of choice to ... ... ... your nationalism.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
Godgivenn wrote:

yep, disgusting isn't it?

every good american ... wait, the company isn't american and relies on player's support to keep up their game.

sorry that you have to support your game of choice to ... ... ... your nationalism.

Disgusting? Na I wouldn't go that far. The first time around the fireworks were cheeky. It seems a little cheap to double dip on that though.

PoE's business model is special to say the least. Of course they need money for development somehow, but being passive aggressive to players not willing to pay $ for something as frivolous as a one time batch of in game fireworks is pushing it. We get that you're a diehard supporter no matter what, cool bruh. Not everyone is willing to piss money away just because "The game is f2p don't like it don't buy it".

Ok, we wont.

E: Triple dipping, ugh.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 4, 2015, 7:26:25 PM
Don't worry GGG; Americans wont be upset if you celebrate other countries holidays. We aren't that insecure.
Saved
Now if I can scale the damage on that flame dash and add like a faster casting or faster attacks Then i could just speed run with a Searing Touch 6L or something. Easy leveling. xD Love the skills keep up the good work and good content can't wait til release!
"
TheWretch wrote:
Disgusting? Na I wouldn't go that far.

that was a joke.

"
TheWretch wrote:
The first time around the fireworks were cheeky. It seems a little cheap to double dip on that though.

so they shouldn't charge for microtransactions that are slightly different from existing ones?

or only release one type of mt? wold you like everybody running around with the same weapon glow mt?

"
TheWretch wrote:

PoE's business model is special to say the least. Of course they need money for development somehow

what's next? "if it doesn't cost anything it ain't worth anything"?
no further questions.

Spoiler
i think my troll detector horribly fails sometimes. must fix it urgently.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 5, 2015, 5:39:53 AM
"
geradon wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Disgusting? Na I wouldn't go that far.

that was a joke.

If you have to explain it..

My troll radar works you can borrow mine until you fix yours

Spoiler

Weapon MTXs are cool, I like the different effects.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 5, 2015, 6:00:04 AM
How dare you replace my life/mana globe pretty ladies with a skull and a lion?
"
Thalandor wrote:
How dare you replace my life/mana globe pretty ladies with a skull and a lion?

I second that. I hate skulls anywhere, just a disgusting thing to look at CONSTANTLY!
And ladies were awesome, not oversexualized or anything.

If it was made to lower the maturity rating and let lesser kids play, then tell me how the **ck bare skull is appropriate for kids in any aspect?
What is up with all the insults towards Americans... It seems to be a theme on these forums.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jul 5, 2015, 11:50:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info