UI Design: PLEASE, instead of generic Skull/Lion, use Maori carvings or PoE lore designs.

Please do not release the current Skull/Lion UI...it is too generic for PoE.

Yes, I will miss my chain girls but I can get over that if we have an actual good UI design.

I am no artist so I will make no attempts at designing any mockups, your art team is more than capable of coming up with something awesome, thus players' disappointment with the current (upcoming) UI.

Also please don't cut too far into the HP globe with whatever the design is. (Especially near the bottom part of the globe).

Also consider hiding a design behind the full globes...so when your hp drops low or is zero and you're looking at yourself dead on screen something is revealed behind where your hp would've been. Maybe something to make you a little extra salty when you die.

Pls respond GGG, I love you guys and want to feel extra good when I buy my next supporter pack.

With always,

Odi
I agree...the skull and lion just look utterly lifeless compared to our current chained statuettes.

Why the decision to remove the chained statuettes anyways? They fit the motif of the game perfectly as it is. At least give us the option to keep our old UI (the chain girls, etc) as a toggle option...
"
Also consider hiding a design behind the full globes...so when your hp drops low or is zero and you're looking at yourself dead on screen something is revealed

Awesome idea! I vote for this.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info