All of the Jewels in The Awakening!

^intuitive leap radius is now small though...
Oblivious
Most of the gems seem pretty OKayish, dunno why you guys expected "Uber" gems, the game is hard to balance as it is, if they went crazy with the gems it would lose some of it's identity as a tough game imo, and also uniques have been always designed for pretty especific builds, they are trying (at least I guess) to branch up more different builds (if you have a mjolner or a facebreaker that is already melting the current content why would you expect gems to buff your already good build?)
all these posts and still no answer on the single important question... Are jewel sockets counted as notables? If not, there are only 2 sockets with 4 notables in small range at all, at the witch and templar area
Haven't seen mentioned that the Brute Force Solution jewel name and flavor text would suggest the OPPOSITE effect. Wouldn't a name like "Brains over Brawn" or similar make more sense?
gotta say the artwork on the jewels are just amazing, i wont get tired of looking at them ever
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
"
Disrupted wrote:
^intuitive leap radius is now small though...

now its almost usless, really now only for few places in tree
wtb for 1 alch
ign - FancySneakyDevil
I think a lot of people are missing the point that almost half of the jewels aren't "Limited to 1."

I don't see anything that I wouldn't use, given the chance. Can't wait.
"
Conqueror's Efficiency and Intuitive Leap made it in... and the former is a *quest reward*.

It's Christmas.

You still need to work on better item logging, though.

"
Zhatan wrote:
Screw unique gems, yellow 4t win.

Dont see any unique giving a decent rare a run for the money. And a good rare will crush the uniques in usefulness.

Can any rare roll everything on Conqueror's Efficiency? Because it is literally the ultimate SRS jewel.

I tried the Conquerors Efficiency jewel thinking i can use the 2% reduced mana reserved but it gave me 1, yes 1 point more mana.
When i asked about it in the betaforums thinking it was a bug, it turns out it is working correct.
Something with rounding made it only reserve 1 point of mana less.
And i was using 3 auras.
This jewel is bad, not worth the wasted points.
Actually, almost all unique jewels are not worth using.
I really hope GGG realises this and buffs them.
"
Conqueror's Efficiency and Intuitive Leap made it in... and the former is a *quest reward*.

It's Christmas.

You still need to work on better item logging, though.

"
Zhatan wrote:
Screw unique gems, yellow 4t win.

Dont see any unique giving a decent rare a run for the money. And a good rare will crush the uniques in usefulness.

Can any rare roll everything on Conqueror's Efficiency? Because it is literally the ultimate SRS jewel.

Conquerors efficency? Its decent but not really ultimate.

A rare with 15 miniondamage, 4 castspeed, 4 castspeed with staffs and 8% life or 8% all resists will be alot better. Think that will be about as good as it gets.
All in all very nice.

However, I don´t like that they didn´t rethink Fevered Mind. They nerfed it because of the OP combo with Soultaker and Crown of Eyes. But I think they did it the wrong way. 30% spell damage (lucky max roll that is!) is not enough to stack 100% increased mana cost. They should have changed it to something like 4 - 8% more spell damage, so it would be a really nice buff with a pretty big downside and it wouldn´t be abusable with Crown of Eyes (more damage multipliers don´t work with it).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info