All of the Jewels in The Awakening!

omg no longer jewel transformed nodes to minion GGG you ruined everything..
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
So yeah, that corrupted energy gem. Like, RIP CI PVP builds.
"
Hodari wrote:
Not sure if it's a bug, but a couple of those are showing up as rare/magic jewels, not unique. Also, what's the point of the -1 max charge jewels?

It's basically a troll roll. Not every corrpution should be good. It should be a gamble.
IGN: mxsy
Check out my (rarely live) stream here https://www.twitch.tv/mxsy !

Rhoa Whisperer by choice.
Very cool!

But I see few if any more "tankish" Jewels... I hope you will add many Jewels with more defensive options very soon. :-)
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Are there going to be a new Master that specializes in jewels?

I see that a lot of these jewels are only good for already good builds and even then only slightly worth the effort. I hope for more jewel slots. What we have now doesn't make sense for most of my builds. Where is the love for lightening builds that I so enjoy playing?
First they were nerfed to ground with maybe the exception of lightening tendrils, but that skill is half melee. You have to stand rather close to do serious damage....

Anyway I hope this list will see some of the more interesting unique jewels return in some form.

Getting a crappy unique gem and then Vaaling it to a negative POS. Like you haven't been F***ed in the first place. WHY?

These jewels upgrade your char / build for 0.1%....but you need take 2-3X 10 INT/STR/DEX nodes to be able to use jewel.....it is better to just use those 2-3 points anywhere on tree for dmg/health/resists

These jewels could be nice small fun bonus for your char if they would be put on tree where you dont go out of your path, just put them without adding 10 INT/STR/DEX nodes with each side of the jewel
fragile bloom, cool name
"
So yeah, that corrupted energy gem. Like, RIP CI PVP builds.

It obviously work on yourself, like an half shav. Should be interesting for hybrid builds.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
I wonder what one can do with "Hidden Potential". Leaving the weapon-slots for BiS, that would still make 8 potential slots for magic items. That means 160-200% increased damage. There must be a way to make this very useful ;)

Builds that scale with few useful things on rare/uniques, for example Poison Arrow, can use this gem really well, and it's really killer gem for leveling.

As someone else expressed: using a few extra magic items to use this gem might be worth the need for Purity of Elements.
Nearly all of them are pretty meaningless since they are way too weak.

So now i have to go a longer way, lose ~10 talents in all builds and instead use these weak jewels that seems so bad that the keystones might be ~4x more powerful.

That sucks a duck :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info