Too hot in england

I'm dyin' T_T
Ugh effort
Probably not as bad as you, but it's currently 17c (26.5c in my room, with the window open) here and it's almost midnight. I come from a northern-ish village and it's usually 7-8c around this time in the summer. First time spending summer in a big city. Can't wait to see how July turns out -_-
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Jul 1, 2015, 11:33:06 PM
4 am here and its 18° so I can finally feel a breeze from my window!
I'm pretty sure it was at least 30° yesterday. Was so bad even with the window open & fan turned on that i went to sleep at a normal time for once haha.
Ugh effort
Yes, yesterday and Monday were so hot I actually slept downstairs. Upstairs rooms were hot as hell. I see I will be getting some rain today, thanks god for that.
Oh and guess when A/C in my car decided to develop leaks and stop working...It is a damn conspiracy I tell ya!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Dun worry. It'll be plenty cold this winter, to make up for it. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Too hot inside, too hot outside. Air conditioning is not an option. And it will get worse in the next two weeks. Playing PoE 2.0 will be a sweaty experience.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Dun worry. It'll be plenty cold this winter, to make up for it. =^[.]^=

No! You take that back!
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info